Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tired Tuesday!

Jeez, I was sleepy all day!

1st period - Errands for Conant, completed last week's journal entries, wrote stuff down for Conant's Relay for Life poster. Turns out that we just have to stay for 2 hours, not the whole 24 hours, phew! Thought of some questions to ask the performers for asian pageant, finally. We were supposed to take pictures for our class, but we got lazy.

2nd period - Started on a new project today! We're making a jewelry box now (: I got to take home my picture frame, too! I wanted to listen to music for the last few minutes, but realized that my earphones are broken /:

Lunch
- Ate a sandwich (: Shared 3 Chewy granola bars with Jamie & Sharon, and I ate the other one. Sort of talked about tomorrow's interview before 3rd period started.

3rd period - Sat next to the heater, one side of me was cold and the other side was hot. I didn't feel so comfortable, haha. Two girls got into trouble cos they were being so annoying and disrespectful and rude, seriously. So they got sent out. THANK GOODNESS, jeez. Sat for a while, until I finally decided to get up & actually do something for the period. Looked at some pictures from the worth1000 site, and McGlothlin passed back our camera obscuras. After, I went out to take some architecture pictures with Connie. I kept lagging it cos I didn't wanna go back to class, haha. Got back, talked for a while, bell rang & left.

After school
- Couldn't listen to music in the bus cos of my broken earphones ): Good nap though! I was gonna buy KFC on the way home, but decided to buy Dino's cos my sister wanted fries. I got a breakfast burrito. WOW, if you guys ever buy burritos there, make sure you're sharing that with someone cos it's HUGE and worth it! One big burrito for $4.68, good deal! & It was really good (:

Tomorrow - Gotta stay after school with Jasmine, Anthony & Tina to interview the girls for the asian pageant. Don't worry, you're not gonna be on camera, we're just recording your voices (:

Just found out about tomorrow's Link Crew picture during lunch time. Hopefully I remember to bring my shirt! Working on a new podcast with Jasmine! Gonna talk about prom; if you wanna be in it (just voice recorded, lol), let us know!

No comments: