03/04/10 Thursday
Missed the bus today. I was half a block away. The bus driver didn't see me, and she left. I hate how she's so racist to us cos we're asian & whenever it's only ONE of us walking, she leaves us, but if it's a group, she'll pick you up, BUT she only does that to the asians. WTF IS THAT? -_- Freaking pissed me off.
Called up Jenn and asked her to hangout before her class started. Went to McDonalds and talked for a while, then I walked her to school & left. She let me borrow her bus pass so I wouldn't have to pay for the bus (: Thanks! Anyway, I went back to McDonalds to get some breakfast cos I started to get hungry. After, I walked over to 99cents store to look around, for about a half hour, I think. Then I walked down & around my block for about 20 minutes. Then I went to the park behind 99cents store. I sat on the swing, listened to my mp3 and sang to myself while I swung back and forth on the swing. It was shady where the swing was, so whenever I got cold, I ran to someplace sunny to sit & warm up, haha. I sat at the park for about 2 hours until my sister called to tell me that my daddy left to work, then I started to walk home. When I got home, it was almost 12pm already. I ate my food, since I didn't eat it at the park. Around 12:30, I left to the metro. The bus didn't come until like .. 1:15, so I didn't get to school until 2:30. We didn't even do anything, so I pretty much wasted my time rushing there -_- But on the bright side, I had a pretty good time with the girls (: Nice talk, we should do that more often. Took the school bus home & got back around 4pm. Walked & talked with Sandy until she got to the bakery, then on my way, my mom called me after I got off the phone with Jelly. I was thinking of going to YUCA first, but my mom drove me home, so I dropped off my stuff first. At 4:30, I left to YUCA. Mmh, chicken sandwich from Jack in the Box! Yummy (: The meeting seemed longer this time, Idk why! I sat next to Ellen (: Some people with size small got free YUCA shirts from playing the games, haha. After the meeting, I got home, ate dinner, watched American Idol & then sleeeeep!
03/05/10 Friday
Happy Birthday Amy! It was a nice sunny day (:
1st period was alright. We had a substitute today. I played bejeweled online for about a half hour, haha. 2nd period, we had Mr. Lawler for a substitute. We were supposed to watch a movie but no one knew how to fix the TV, failll! So I ended up playing this alphabet game with Courtney, Anisa, Joanna, and this other girl, I forgot her name -_- But it was fun (: Haha. During lunch, we sang happy birthday to Liz cos her birthday is on Sunday. 3rd period, we had a bitchy ass substitute. She didn't let us do anything, including taking pictures & using our camera when it's a freaken PHOTOGRAPHY class. What a weirdo. Good nap on the bus! Went to 99cents store to get all the stuff I needed. Went home to make pasta, yum! Alina came over around 4:30 or 5 and we made french fries (: She passed on pasta cos she saw her greens in the sauce -_- Anyway, baking the cake a success! We had a few minor problems though, hahaha. It was fun playing with the sprinkles (: My mom drove her home around 7:30. Got home, ate dinner & watched ICarly. I was pretty tired so I fell asleep on the chair, then finally decided to go to bed at 11, aha.
03/16/10 Saturday
Got up around 8:30am, had a few problems with preparations & such. It started to rain /: I washed dishes, then made breakfast! Alina & Sam came over around 11 for some breakfast, then we did some last minute preparations on everything. Debbie came to pick us up around 1 with Lele in the car already, and we left to meet Heidi, Art and Phillip at Lasertag. Took us a while, but we finally decided to get the all day pass for $22. We played about 3 times, then went to buy ice cream at 99cents store. We ate outside in the cold & it started to rain. We headed back to Lasertag to play some more, then met up Mary at Rite Aid & we walked together to have dinner at Applebee's. I was broke, so I ended up getting mozarella sticks & eating some of Debbie's pasta and Mary's hot wings. The waiters sang happy birthday to Debbie & gave her some ice cream (: Then WE sang her happy birthday! &Finally gave her the cookies we baked (: Her cousins came so I gave my lasertag bracelet to one of her cousins so he could play. It was pouring when we went outside! Got back to lasertag and they went in to play again while I sat outside with Mary. Aw, it was sweet cos the guy that works there noticed that this group of teens accidentally threw their game pass in the trash, so he offered to get them another one cos they were digging through the garbage can, haha. When they got out, we took some pictures. Luckily we took a group picture first, cos my camera died on me x.x So we ended up using Debbie's camera to take pictures, cos she wanted pictures with everyone individually but unfortunately, Debbie & Mary had to leave first, so she only got pictures with some of us. We stayed behind to play some more. I waited outside while they went in to play one more round of Lasertag. After, we played some air hockey and a couple minutes later, Phillip left, then Art left. After another game, we walked over to Ross to get picked up. Wow, we were so loud and crazy! We talked about so many weird things, haha. It was fun though (: Jazarie left first cos her dad came. A few minutes later, Sam's mom came, so we all squished into the car. His mom went to get food at Garden Cafe first, then she drove Lele, then me home. Got back at 11. Thanks for the ride! It was fun & I made new friends. It was nice meeting you - Jazarie, Art & Phillip! (:
I'll upload the pictures tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment