03/30/10 Tuesday
Happy Birthday, Sharon Renee Ruidera Nilo! <3 (:
We didn't really know what were gonna do today, but it turned out to be a good day. My little sister ended up going to the mall with my aunte, so we hung out with Sharon for her birthday. We planned to meet at Rally's around 2:30 or 3pm, but we got there earlier than them. Sharon, Shanice, Geneive, Tiffy, Andrea, Aileen, and Tae got there around 3:30, we ordered food and ate. Not that great, but still good. While Sharon went to drop off Tae at the bus stop, we had to think about how we were all going to fit in her car. When she got back, we surprisingly fit 6 of us in the back seat, +Sharon and Andrea in the front. We're good, haha! We sang and talked the whole way back to her house, lol. Then we got dropped off and they went to pick up Bunso & RJ. We helped her mom prepare the food and drinks for the party (: After that, Geneive, Shanice my sister and I went with Andrea to Blockbuster to rent some movies. Andrea, I love your driving! You drive fast, but I feel safe (: So, we were going to rent 3 movies; scary, comedy and sad; but we didn't think that we would be able to watch all those movies since it was already almost 6pm, and each movie was 2 hours long, so we only rented The Ugly Truth and UP (: Went back, ate, then started to watch The Ugly Truth. We didn't finish it though. They ended up playing Twister, lmao. After some talking and stuff, we were asked to sleepover since it was getting dark and Sharon's parents didn't want us to take the bus home late at night. We called and my mom said okay, so we didn't need to worry about the time anymore, haha. We played the post-it game with everyone, which was pretty funny but it gave me a major headache from all that thinking x.x Freaken Robin! BIG TOE? REALLY? LOL. I was the last one to guess mine! AHAHAHA. But yeah, before the game ended, a lot of people had already left. During The Ugly Truth, Ben & Martin Carpio had already left. During the post-it game, Andrea, Aileen, Robin, Bunso and RJ left. So after they all left, it was only Geneive, Tiffy, Ceejay, Rick, my sister and I that were still there. They baked brownies, which was really good! Geneive, Tiffy, Ceejay and Rick left at 11pm, so it was just my sister and I left. Sharon came back, we all ate some more cos there was A LOT of food left. I kept giggling cos the fish tank was making bubbling sounds, LOL. Wow, we talked until 2am, then finally went to sleep. I woke up at 4am, then went back to sleep, got up around 7, then went back to sleep, then finally got up around 7:50 or something. We tried to wake up Sharon, but she was dead asleep, haha. Told Shanice that we were leaving, and wow, I think I lost my voice, LOL. Ran for the bus, cos we were close to missing it, but got there just in time! (: Fell asleep in the bus x.x Got off, walked home, and got back around 10:15am. Still hungry, but also still pretty tired. I should go to bed early tonight. Overall, I had a good time! (: Thank you for the food & allowing us to sleepover <3 I hope you liked my gift (: &Sorry for not being there when you woke up! >< LOL.

No comments:
Post a Comment