Wednesday, March 3, 2010

ohh fail !

I was late this morning, so I had to speed walk to the Lincoln stop ): Freaken tiring! I made it on time though (:

1st - Substitute today! Totally unexpected. Tried to find some games to play online. I went through over 60 pages and finally found one that worked!
2nd - Continued on the project. Talked & messed around for the last couple of minutes.
Lunch - Link Crew group photo for yearbook was cancelled.
3rd - Helped Kin with her texture assignment. For the last half hour or so, just talked and hung out. Boring class ); Found out that there'll be a substitute for Friday cos all the Magnet teachers are going to be in a meeting, oh dear!

Stayed after school, but Tina failed to get an ediral with the memory card in it +plus, some of the girls were busy today, so we postponed the interview. Sorry Andrea! We made you sit there waiting and we didn't have our things together, so unprepared. It was so unprofessional, sorry! /: I guess it'll be tomorrow then? I hope so! I wanna get Conant off our backs cos she's been bugging us to get it done /: We went to return the edirals & the substitute was surprisingly still in the classroom! We got attitude from the security cos we weren't supposed to be around if we didn't have a 4th period. Decided to be nice so we can get it over with & leave -- received a 'thank you, you may go' in return (: Anthony didn't show up, so it was just me, Jasmine & Tina. We stayed in the Asian Room until 3pm and left for the bus. Father came to pick up my little sister & I. Went home & made pasta and fries for me & my sisters to eat, yum! Played games online for a while, then watched American Idol (:

Got everything confirmed for the week! Asian Pageant Interview tomorrow + YUCA (maybe?). Baking on Friday! Hangout on Saturday! Birthday dinner for little sister on Sunday! Oh man, I'm excited for this weekend (: Yeeeeees!

No comments: