Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Super hot day!

Happy Birthday, Marifel! (:

I was so late this morning but I managed to get everything & actually get to the bus stop early, too. I tried to avoid a lot of things today, and it turned out great. I think if I keep this up, I might be able to get rid of it faster. I hope you cooperate with my plan, bwahahaha. Ohh, Brianna came during 1st&2nd period again today. She read us one of her poems for the Creative Writing podcast. I liked it (: Then for the rest of the period, we just sat around and hungout while we waited for the bell. Ugh, I scratched myself so I was bleeding on my cheek /: Oh, then we went on my tumblr to look at stuff. That was fun, haha. But my reblogs of food made us so hungry LOL! OMFGSH, I was bugged out during lunch & Jamie wasn't there ): Idk what happened to her, but she was at school in the morning though, haha. I dragged Sharon to my class for 3rd period cos I just needed a friend around. I meant it when I told Conant that, I really did. Thanks for sticking around (: Hungout in the studio with Sharon & Sam for the period, and went out for the last 20 minutes, then came back to return the pass. Everyone thought that I ditched -- or as I was told, I had "ditched and jumped a fence" -- They were just kidding but it kinda made my day, haha (: Conant says I made $6 from selling my banana nut muffins & mini chocolate chip cookies, yay! Just $19 more to go, and I'll be reaching my $25 goal (:

Oh darn, back to regular schedule tomorrow. But I do kinda miss my other classes, haha. I think being stuck in that one class made me tired of staying in there, lmao.

No comments: