Friday, March 12, 2010

I got sick :/


Thursday 03/11/10
I missed the bus again! Stupid bus driver, she never stops for me. I despise you! Went to the park for an hour, then walked around 99cents store for about 20 minutes. Walked home, and hurried in cos I heard someone's car coming out and assumed it was my mother. Went into the room and my sister was awake. We decided to go walk around. We went to eat at Jack in the Box; I ordered something from the breakfast menu called the Hearty Bowl (: It was yummy, but not as worth it though, I think. After, we walked over to the park. Had a photo shoot with my sister cos she needed head shots for class. It looked really nice (: Then we went to payless and my sister got new shoes. We walked around 99cents store and really wanted to bake but we had no eggs at home ): Then we started to crave for pastries and decided to go to La Crescenta to get some pastries. Before leaving, we went home to drop off my sister's shoes and to get some water cos it was hot outside. When we were waiting at the bus stop, Jamie called and asked me to go to the volleyball game @ 4, so we said we'd think about it. Bus came pretty late. We got to the bakery around 3, bought our pastries, then waited for the bus so we could bus it to Verdugo.


Me: "Come on bus, hurry up!"
[a couple of school buses drive by]
"What the hell! Okay, I know I said bus, but I meant the metro!"
..few minutes later..
Me: "Come on Metro bus, hurry up!"


When we got to Verdugo, my tummy started to hurt. I told my sister that it'll probably stop hurting after I go pee, haha. Turns out I was right! After we went to the bathroom, we went to the big gym to look for everyone. It was only a dollar for the game, we all thought it was $2, haha. We sat with Jamie and Geneive! So like, it's only been the 2nd time my sister has gotten to hangout with the both of them, haha. So it was nice (: Geneive didn't believe me when I told her that my sister and I are close. Well, that day proved it, haha. We shared pastries with them (: Also saw Sharon, Shanice, Tiffy, Martin, and etc. It was nice seeing you guys since I didn't go to school (: We won against Banning! I forgot what the score was, haha.

So, these two guys were playing with the volleyball, and Jamie was telling me how the ball keeps coming her way and she got hit earlier that day. And as she was telling me the story, the ball comes our way..
Me: "HEY, don't hurt my friend!"
..couple minutes later, the ball comes our way again..
Me: "HEY, I said don't hurt my friend!"
..and again, and again..WOW.

Seriously guys, don't hurt my friend, jeez!

We gave CJ the rest of the pastries cos we couldn't finish it. I guess we bought too much? It was super cheap though, only $3.85, haha. Then we went to the Asian room to sit around for a while. My sister and Sandy got to see each other after quite a long time (: Jamie had to go, so we walked her to her mom's car and said hi to her mom and little brother (: Walked back to the Asian room while talking to Sandy about how I missed the bus and our bus driver is a biatch for being mean to the asians. Rested until 5, said goodbye to everyone, then left to catch the bus at Tommy's. On our walk there, a familiar girl comes our way from across the street, and it was Sharon! They were just sitting in the car, haha. After saying bye, we went to the bus stop. We waited for about a half hour, got off at Chinatown, went to Lollicup, ordered our drinks, waited for the dash, and got home at 7:40pm! What a mission, haha. We watched American Idol while eating dinner. We were really hungry cos we didn't eat lunch. OHMYGOD, I was so scared for Andrew Garcia cos he did pretty bad this week, but he made it, thank goodness!

Friday 03/12/10
I was earlier today, yay! I felt really sick though /: Would have stayed home but I already missed school the previous day. Jamie was surprisingly early to school today, I'm proud of you (: 1st period was quiet, but I did my work & finished what I was asked to do. The internet wasn't cooperating with me though, gosh. We watched Happy Gilmore during 2nd period. I like that movie, it's funny (: I was so out of it though. I really wanted to sleep but it was so dusty in there and I kept sneezing, yuck. After 2nd, went back to Conant's to ask if we had a meeting and she said no, so I went to get lunch with Jamie. I need to turn in my senior dues next week, hopefully I remember! Lunch was good today. It was something new on the menu but Idk what it's called, but it was good though, I liked it (: Sharon came over to talk with us, took a bite of my teriyaki chicken and left, LOL. Then Jamie ate the rest of the teriyaki, haha. You girls are so silly (: Omg, I'm so happy I finished my work in 3rd period today! Since I skipped out on class for 2-3 days to go do other stuff concerning VOI, I never had the chance to get my comments for my pictures. I did it all today, and I also commented other people's pictures. I'm proud of myself (: I sucked at our quiz today, I think I failed. I should do the extra credit later, haha. After school, talked to Alina and realized we were thinking the exact same thing, ahaha nice. Wow, I totally fell asleep on the bus today! I was so tired, or maybe cos I'm sick, that's why. Woke up from my sister's call when we were at Broadway. Met up with my sister at AMPM, then went to eat at Dino's. I got a tuna sandwich cos I was craving it for some reason. So gooood! After, we walked around Broadway to look for formal clothes cos my sister needed it for an event this weekend, and next month I believe. Really nice clothes, if only I had money left /: Stupid camera, took up all my CNY money =x +Food, is so tempting, hahaha. Got home around 4:30, and I've been online since then. We watched Lady GaGa's new video featuring Beyonce - Telephone, and it was so long! It was like a show cos it was almost 10 minutes long, jeez, haha. Aww, my parents went to Costco without us! I really wanted to go, cos they never know what to get when they go, and we end up having nothing that WE would actually eat. Come on, we're kids, and you'll need us to choose for ourselves cos if we don't like it, we WILL complain, seriously! Anyway, I feel like crap /: I'm gonna try to go to bed early tonight and hopefully I feel a little better. My head has been pounding all day, it's driving me nuts!

1 comment:

Jenn(: said...

AND YOU DIDN'T CALL ME AGAIN?!