Wednesday, March 10, 2010

03/09-03/10

03/09/10
Happy Birthday to Eva! (:

Vented to Jamie in the morning cos I was super annoyed by someone, no kidding! Nonstop staring for the past half hour, seriously man? -_- Didn't do much! Left at the end half of 2nd period to interview Mr. Smith! Also left the end half of 3rd period to interview the co-presidents of the Asian Pageants, Amy & Sidney! Technical difficulties, sorry girls! Postponed interview day to the next day. Common planning, luckily the bus wasn't too crowded. Jenn called after school to hangout, so we met up at AMPM then we went to Dino's. Ate fries, vented, then went to the library. I borrowed some movies (: Went home around 3:40, made food, and watched Julie&Julia. Their food looked so good! Later, watched American Idol. I was really tired so I went to bed at 9pm. Didn't get to watch Glee /: Disappointed.

03/10/10
Happy Birthday to Vanessa! (:

Edited the VOI website during 1st. Caught up in woodshop, yay! Link Crew picture during lunch today! I didn't know, so I didn't have my shirt, but we took the picture anyway, haha. Left the end half of 3rd period again today. Finally got to interview Amy & Sidney, success! Thanks for taking time from your 3rd period to do the interview with us (: Lol, I didn't wanna hear my voice, so Tina did the talking instead, haha. Apparently, VOI & IOV are competing to get Verdugo's attention? I haven't even heard anything from IOV in a while. I think we're winning (: Ahaha! Just kidding, we're not competing, okay? VOI is like a radio show on the internet, and when we interview, it's only voice recorded. IOV is video recorded & they ask students all over school these questions & other stuff, yeah, haha. We pretty much doing the same thing, so we're not exactly competing, okay? (: Conant says we gotta start editing the podcast tomorrow, but she says we shouldn't rush it anymore cos she would rather have it the way we want it done than to show it to the people at the conference on Saturday with stuff that we aren't proud of. I agree! Thanks for changing your mind (:

No comments: