Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Turns out

I was wrong about being ignored yesterday. I'm happy I got that cleared up today. I feel better now (:

Stupid CAHSEE testing. We had to stay in 1st period ALL DAY today /: It was boring but interesting at the same time. We finished all of our podcasts, hooray for Jasmine & I, haha (: Today, we finished interviewing some seniors on prom, did a new podcast on creative writing - Thanks Brianna! - and edited some of the asian pageant podcast. Tomorrow, we will finish editing for sure, I hope (:

I baked some banana nut muffins and chocolate chip cookies for tomorrow since we only have a month left to fundraise for the relay walk. We all need to raise at least $25 by April 17th, oh dear. I CAN DO THIS, haha. My sister says my muffins are REALLY REALLY good. YAY!

"I just feel like riding on something."
"I wonder if I can hear my stomach growling if I stand next to it."


I feel like I was doing everything by myself today. I hope I get more help on the work tomorrow -__- Fck.

No comments: