Got ready by 1pm and Jelly came to pick up my little sister and I, then Sam. Souplantation! Phillip came a little while later and we got in line to get food. Thanks for taking me there even though it wasn't a surprise anymore cos you told me & I kind of guessed it. My first time going & I think the food was great (: I was full after a salad, 2 bowls of soup, and 2 slices of bread. I think it's cos soup makes me bloated, haha. $7 per person, but since it was for my birthday, you guys told me to only pay $10, 5 for me and 5 for my sister. Thanks! After, we walked over to Joanne's Fabric to look for the yarn, 2 for $5, so I could make lanyard bracelets at home (: We spent an hour and a half in that store! I didn't notice that until the guys told us, lmao. Bought 3 coloring books for my baby cousin cos it's his birthday next week, and he loves coloring! (: We went to Target and Jelly tried on bras, ahaha!
03/21 - Part 2
Happy Birthday, Arthur! (:
Got ready by 1:30 and left around 2:30 to go pick up Kelly & Denise. Went to Dave&Busters in Santa Anita Mall (: Dang, our food was good! $10 game cards! Honestly, it wasn't enough, haha. I think Chuck E. Cheese was more worth it but I guess cos we didn't have much money with us, that's why we didn't get to play as much. Fun games though (: Took some pictures, and was gonna play pool but after we went to return some stuff with Denise, it was getting "late", so we couldn't play anymore. My parents were getting impatient and they wanted to leave -_- Sorry guys! Dropped off Denise, then stopped by my grandmother's house cos my mom had to get something, then dropped off Kelly. Went home and my mom was being a bitch. She makes it sound like she doesn't care, but she really does cos she brought it up. If you didn't want to deal with it, then why did you bring it up in the first place? That just really pissed me off. Overall, I had fun. Thanks for coming, Kelly & Denise! <3 Without you girls, it probably would have been a little boring, cos we need more people to have more fun. (:
Got some pictures from today, yay! :D
2 comments:
srry momma i wannted to come =[ sounds like you had funn. grandma was jst being a mom .. hahah i wonder if you get that. [x
haha, i surprisingly understood that. it took me a few seconds, but i got it!
& it's okay daughter (: we can always hangout some other time <3
Post a Comment