Monday, March 8, 2010

I don't like

how I've distanced from some people. I miss you guys dearly /:

03/07/10 Sunday
Happy Birthday, Liz! (:

Good day! Woke up around 11 cos I was super tired! Sat around for about 2 hours, then showered and got ready. Parents came home from visiting my grandma. We left to Montebello at 2:30, and got there at 3. We went to eat at BJ's to celebrate for my little sister's birthday. So freaken good, seriously (: It was really nice in there too. I think the place looks better than the one in Glendale, haha. Anyway, my parents ordered a medium pizza, but couldn't finish it o.o It was really good too! My sister ordered a classic burger w/ french fries. That burger was big! My little sister got fettuccine alfredo pasta, so cheesy! And I ordered the balsamic glazed chicken, which was so freaken delicious! I think I wanna go there for my birthday too (: Teresa told them that it was our little sister's birthday, so when we finished eating, they brought over ice cream for her (: After our late lunch, we went to MoMo's Bakery to buy a cake, then we went home. Camerawhored with my sisters a lot, haha. Played some games, then watched TV. I made pasta later at night. Watched part of the Oscars Awards and it got boring. OMG, Hannah Montana Finale episode. I can't wait to see next week's episode (: Kinda sad to see the show end though.

03/08/10 Monday
Happy Birthday, to Jelly & my little sister, Johanna! (:

Today was okay. Mother left me when I was sitting at the door putting on my shoes -_- So I had to walk to the Lincoln stop. Luckily, I made it on time. Cold sweat, yuck. The morning was a little uncomfortable for me =x During 1st period, we just went through what we were gonna get done for the week. I couldn't do much for 2nd period, cos I had to wait for my glue to dry /: After lunch, left early with Tina to get VOI passes to get the girls out of class. Didn't get much work done because I was ooberly lazy today, Idk why. Thank you MAAJYC & Sharon for cooperating with us for the interview. You girls were better than the guys. They made us feel awkward -_- LOL. So we really appreciate it (: We couldn't interview Amy & Sidney cos we lost track of time and we even forgot to get Jasmine out of class, sorry! Other than that, we've got everything else. Ugh, I don't like hearing my voice on videos or recordings, it sounds weird. I hope my teachers let me out of class tomorrow to do the rest of the interviews. Our deadline is on Thursday, that's fast ><

I'm starting to get a little tired from school lately, I need a break. Good thing Spring Break is almost here! (: I'm excited, haha. I hope things get a little better soon. I think I need to socialize a little more -_-

2 comments:

Jenn(: said...

I MISS YOU TOOOO!

jaddis hy said...

and those werent my arms ;]