Sunday, March 14, 2010

THIS IS HOW I FEEL.

I LOVE BLOGGING. It helps me clear my head from all the crazy stuff. So, as usual, the same person is driving me crazy. Like seriously, you need to do something else especially since this is our last year & you're not making it as memorable for anyone AT ALL. Not to be mean or anything, but you're REALLY stupid for not taking our advice to do something else. It's already awkward enough for you AND us to be hanging out in the same area. When are you going to finally hit reality and realize that we DON'T want you around us with your blabbing mouth talking a shitload of you pathetic life? Guess what? WE REALLY DON'T GIVE A FUCK. You think we're listening to that crap? NO, we're not. We basically just sit there and respond with simple, careless answers.

You bring my mood down when I see you. When I don't see you, my day lights up. When I hear you speak, I want to choke you. When you're not around, I jump around like a little kid. Honestly, you just don't bring that "happy" feeling into the room.


SORRY for being mean, but this is how I feel. We only have 3 months left before we graduate & I would like the best of my last year with everyone. You're making it impossible for myself and some others to actually have a good time. SCHOOL is the only place I can let go & have fun with my friends cos HOME is a hard place to do that. I hate to say this, but you're making me MAD. I actually want you to disappear from my life. NO KIDDING.

HATE ME. YELL AT ME. CONFRONT ME. I don't care. Let's just get this over with, so I can move on with my life & actually go to school & be a happy person for the last 3 months of senior year.

This is how I feel. People may think I'm being mean right now, but if they know how you are, they know how I seriously feel when you're around. I am REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY tired of you. &AGAIN, NO FUCKEN KIDDING.

Talk about vent.

1 comment:

jaddis hy said...

i love blogging too<3