Sick sick sick .. of being sick, lol.
Saturday
Slept in until 10. Showered and left to do laundry around 11:30. Went to buy a chorizo burrito for breakfast, so good! Finished laundry by 2. Got home, watched some lifetime movies (: Did chores, then watched Alice in Wonderland with my sisters online! It was a pretty good movie. After, watched more lifetime, then some Law & Order: SVU (: True Jackson VP! Then lifetime premiere of Who is Clark Rockefeller? REALLY GOOD MOVIE, recommended! (:
Sunday
Slept in until 10 again .. as I thought, ahaha! Turns out that it was Daylight Savings today, but I didn't know until I saw the calendar this morning, lmao. ONE HOUR FASTER, damn. Anyway, didn't do much today. Made some ramen noodles for my little sister and I for breakfast. Been using the computer since then (: Realized that I didn't do the extra credit for photography -_- But that's okay, I'm still passing the class, that's all that matters. Still sick /: I've been drinking lots of tea for the past 2 days, haha. All this sniffing, sneezing and coughing is driving me nuts.
I think this is gonna be a busy week! :O I hope this sickness dies out within 2 days!
MONDAY 03/15 - Need to catch up on Woodshop! Missed out on Thursday.
TUESDAY & WEDNESDAY 03/16-03/17 - EDIT Asian Pageant Podcast; Do Prom Podcast with Jasmine during 1st period.
THURSDAY 03/18 - YUCA, and something else beforehand. ALSO, complete SENIOR DUES before this day!
SATURDAY 03/20 - RESERVED DAY for my surprise early birthday plan thing. Don't worry, Idk what your plan is .. yet (:
SUNDAY 03/21 - MAYBE hangout with family. Don't know yet!
I'm ready!
Ahaha, I like how my last post was all angry, then this was all happy, lmao. xD
No comments:
Post a Comment