Chocolates are so good (:
1st - Procrastinated for about a half hour. Went to check with Barcenas about the VOI Spring Break party next Friday, March 26th - during lunch @ Keltner Glen and he greatly appreciates that we, the students, came to ask for permission instead of the teacher. Thanks Barcenas, you made our morning! (: Got bitched at by Stirpe cos we didn't know we were supposed to go to Martina to put the announcement out on the bulletin for him instead. He was being SO rude to us. -__- So we went to Martina and wrote down our announcement. Went back to the room and went on this site, 4desi.org and it almost made me cry from reading about the girl who was diagnosed with cancer at a young age. So, in 2nd period, surprisingly our announcement was mentioned. That was quick. Turns out I didn't miss as much in woodshop last Thursday. We're almost done with our jewelry box, yay! For the last half hour, I played cards with some people. Lunch was weird cos something bugged me but it was also good cos of something else. Had a sneeze attack during 3rd period, NONSTOP jeez. I finally got to turn in my work after I stopped, haha. Ahh, it's hot today. Gotta stay in 1st period for the next 2 days cos of CAHSEE testing for the other students. OH DEAR. I wanna bake!
I WANT ..
-baked goodies
-new earphones
-photo album of memories
-pretty cards/notes
-something simple yet special (:
-+++++TO STOP BEING SICK T__T
No comments:
Post a Comment