Friday, March 19, 2010

boring day /:

Morning - I was late this morning, again -_- But managed to get to the bus stop in time. Sorry Sam! I rushed, so I didn't get your call. Sorry, made you hold your stuff all day >< Got to school, and walked with Alina to Vons to buy cookies (:

1st - Substitute today. Didn't have the key to the backroom, so we had to hangout outside while the class was watching Hamlet. I folded origami & listened to my mp3 for an hour and a half -_- lame.

2nd - Didn't do anything today. Was supposed to watch a movie but I guess the teacher was kinda busy and the other kids felt like doing their projects, so instead of watching the movie, he helped everyone with the machines, haha. For the last hour, we played cards. Ugh, I'm so bad with cards today. I lost every game -_- LOL.

Lunch - Mmh, hot wings! It was freaken hot today -_- Got some yarn from Jamie to make lanyards during 3rd (: Thanks for letting us use your scissors, Sharon!

3rd
- Lanyards with Kin! We had to watch this boring film on photography and films. Eh /: He didn't give us time to finish our work, so I couldn't turn in my comments. I guess I'll do that next week? -_-

So yeah, pretty much did NOTHING today, lol. I was happy cos I didn't have to see your face for 95% of the day, thanks! (:

THANK GOODNESS IT'S FRIDAY!

No comments: