03/31/10 Wednesday
Got in trouble after all. My dad confiscated our cellphones and I don't know when we're getting it back. It's so stupid, no kidding. Anyway, he made us clean the house cos he's like that as always. His temper is so crazy. So pretty much, we just stayed at home cleaning, then the rest of the day, I just used the computer or watched TV.
04/01/10 Thursday
April Fool's Day! But no fooling around this year, I'm glad (: Went out with my little sister around 2 to buy some snacks and etc. First, we went to the library and I finally found the drama I was looking for, in the chinese movies section, yay! (:
After spending about a half hour in there, we left to 99cents store to buy chips, brownie & cookie mix, and whatever else my little sister wanted to get. Later, we went to Payless to look at shoes. I really wanted to get new sandals but I didn't have enough ): Smart & Final was the next stop. We went to get the chocolate fondue thingy for my sister, then we went to Star Video to see if they had good movies to buy, since it was on sale for $5, but there was none, haha. Before going home, we went to Rite Aid to get ice cream (: YUM, MINT CHIP <3 Went home to clean up a little bit, baked brownies, then watched the drama that I borrowed from the library, Dreams Link! Then Vampire Diaries around 8, continued the drama, and went to bed around 11 or 12 (:
04/02/10 Friday
Got up late again, around 11. Got ready, made breakfast, then continued watching the drama. I think that was all I did the whole day, haha.
04/03/10 Saturday
Was supposed to go to Sharon's birthday hangout @ the beach but couldn't make it cos I couldn't get a ride & someone wouldn't respond to my messages T___T Jeez. I hope you guys had fun though! (: Got kinda mad cos my parents didn't even ask if my sister and I were hungry. Instead, they took our little sister out to eat. So inconsiderate -_- But it was funny cos they came home complaining that the temple didn't even serve food, it was just dessert. KARMA! I had a big breakfast though. Eggs & hasbrown with bread (: Sucks for them, haha! The rest of the day, watched drama (: BUT turned it off early to watch HSM 1 and 2, haha.
04/04/10 Sunday
Woke up early to make egg rolls with the family.Didn't get to eat anything until noon -_- Watched drama while frying egg rolls, haha. Uncle came over to get some egg rolls, then later my aunte came to get some. My mom offered some to my neighbor. I think egg rolls were all that we ate the entire day, ahaha. So not good for me! Fried stuff is a no no when I'm sick ;O Lmao. Later around 6, watched HSM 3 then the premiere of Good Luck Charlie, yay! (: Went to bed early cos school was the next dayyyyy. So lazy though -_- I enjoyed sleeping in, haha.
04/05/10 Monday
Surprisingly got up early and was early to the bus stop. Rainy day ): I don't like + I'm sick -_- 1st period, talked about our Spring Break then edited our podcasts, hopefully we're done with those soon, cos the Asian Pageant is on Friday =x 2nd period, we started on a new project, a pencil box (: A lot of people weren't there so we finished the beginning process pretty early. I started on a new personal project again (: This one's for my sister, since she requested that she wanted a heart with the T on it, haha (: I'm almost done! I just need to sand it. I could have done it but the Van Iersal didn't have sand paper x.x Lunch was pretty good. Had a talk with the girls about senior year and how we only have 2 months left. We need to go dress shopping, also for Jamie's Debut! That's in a month, oh dear o.o Invitations will be sent to us soon, yay! (: 3rd period, McGlothlin told us that we should start turning things in cos the next report card is coming out soon, like next week already, that's fast! I need to get started -_- I didn't do anything the whole period because I felt a little lightheaded. Pretty much just sat there talking to people until the bell rang, aha. After school, took a nap in the bus and almost forgot to wake up when we got to my stop, LOL. Walked over to Smart & Final. Originally, I was supposed to get cookie mix or something to bake for the fundraiser, but it was expensive so I ended up getting pasta for 39cents each LOL! Went home to make pasta and eat egg rolls (: Waited for my little sister to come home so we could all finish watching the drama together. Surprisingly finished it before 8 to watch Life Unexpected, which was a REALLY GOOD episode, loved it! Gossip Girl made me mad -_- Jenny pissed me off in that episode, no kidding. Went to bed @ 10, well .. 11-ish cos I couldn't sleep.
04/06/10 Tuesday
Happy Birthday, to my Auntie Tiffany (: We were told the day before that today is her birthday, so yeah, LOL. Didn't go to school today cos I had the weirdest stomachache this morning + a headache. My voice still isn't back and my nose is runny. I hate being sick T__T Made some pasta for myself to eat, and heated up some tea for my poor throat. I don't know what I'm gonna do today. For sure, I need to go drop off the video at the library today, since it's due tomorrow. Other than that, we'll see what goes on later.
No comments:
Post a Comment