Stayed home with the sisters today. We didn't really do much. Sat at home, watched TV and ate a lot. We watched the Watchmen. It was okay. I didn't really understand it cos it was kind of confusing -_- Parents went out for a while. Came back & watched the other movie without us again, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. I don't think I'll get to see that movie since I'll have to return it tomorrow T.T Made pasta and potato salad for my sisters and I for lunch. My body's been numb all day, this sucks /: So I've been thinking, once I get my next report card & show those straight A's to my dad AGAIN, I'll ask him for texting (: Maybe after that, I can quit telling people, "Don't text me, I don't have texting" and actually be able to say, "Okay" when they say they'll text me, jeez. Anyway, we missed Victorious cos we were watching Sonny With A Chance. Just saw Good Luck, Charlie and now we're watching the ACM Awards! :D Taylor Swift is performing (:
TOMORROW, I need to:
-Upload Relay for Life pictures onto VOI site.
-Turn in self-portraits so I can finally get credit for that. I hope it didn't ruin my grade and drop to a B /:
-Make up for missing hangout time with everyone during lunch on Thursday & Friday.
-Get signatures for the prom clearance form, well I'm gonna TRY.
-Have a good day, yes?
In case I haven't mentioned it yet, I've made a pact to stay after school at least once every week to hangout & spend more time with friends before Senior year ends. I hope it works out ><
2 comments:
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button was a good movie. :D
OMGSH -_- Now I really need to watch it, LOL!
Post a Comment