Friday, April 9, 2010
T.G.I.F.
Ahhh, got up late today /: Took a 5-10 minute shower, got out just on time, dang! Got to school and went to Vons with Alina (: Talked about how we both don't like mirrors and it seriously creeps us out, hahaha! Then realized that we both like a show called Ghost Whisperer with Jennifer Love Hewitt in it, awesome! 1st was okay. I was super tired though -_- Went to Keltner Glenn to ask the Asian Pageant people if they were performing during 4th also, cos Conant wanted to know. It turned out that Marifel and I were matching today! Purple sweater, blue shirt, and black tights, lmao!
2nd was busy! Well, just for me. I wanted to finish my personal projects for my sisters. I even stayed after class for about 10 minutes to finish oiling the wood. It made my hand stinky, yuck! Lunch was pretty good. I thought I was hungry but I really wasn't o.O I shared with Jamie but we both weren't able to even finish the rest of the rice, lmao. 3rd was stupid in the beginning. We were supposed to go to the Asian Pageant right away, but McGlothlin wasn't there and our substitute had all these stuff for us to do. Had a pass, so I got to leave first. Got front row seats! I got to sit in the 3rd or 4th row, and I sat in the middle to record (:
Really good performances this year, good job everyone! It ended earlier this year, I'm surprised, haha. We stayed after, while everyone else went back to class. Hung out to say good job to everyone, give hugs, take pictures, and talk. Jamie & I left a little after the bell rang. Alina & I got caught up in the moment, so we didn't get into the bus until the last minute, when we buses were getting ready to leave already, ahahaha! When I got off the bus later on, I went to 99cents store to get spaghetti noodles, hot cheetos and beef chorizo (: Ate hot cheetos on the way home then made pasta w/ the chorizo. I also made some french fries, yum! Jenna came over to eat. We hung out for a while and talked, and she got to see the Asian Pageant videos since she couldn't skip school to come see it. She left at 5. OMG JENNA, we didn't get ice cream. I think we got so into our conversation that we ran out of time. We had a lot of catching up to do, haha. I'm tired! I feel like baking, maybe tomorrow if there's time. Photoshoot with my sister tomorrow, maybe. Laundry on Sunday, probably.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ICE CREAMMM!
ALMOST THERE HONEY! I'M ALMOST THERE~
THERE'S SOMETHING IN YOUR PASTA!
XD
you and marifel!<3
Post a Comment