Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Strawberries!

Monday 04/12/10
Rainy morning -__- Went to Vons with Alina & caught up a bit on our weekend since I couldn't bake with her. Sorry! Anthony & Jasmine weren't there for 1st period. Spent the period uploading pictures then I went on Tumblr (: Van Iersal wasn't there for 2nd period, so we had a substitute. We had a movie choices but everyone insisted on watching Happy Gilmore AGAIN. I took a nap (: Lunch was okay. Some weren't in good moods. I hope you guys feel better ): Walked back & forth looking for Marifel to buy chocolate, when she was in the room the whole time, LOL. 3rd period, I uploaded my pictures onto the computer, went to the yearbook room to give Yennie the pictures. It wasn't cooperating, so I went back to class to put it onto a flash drive, then walked back to give it to her. Hung out in Staley's class with Kin until 1pm, then went back to class. Turned in some work, bell rang & left. Went to 99cents store to buy pasta & chips, yum! Got home, rested for a while, then my auntie came over and asked one of us to watch over our baby cousin while she goes to the hospital to visit my grandmother. I had to stay in the car with my baby cousin. When she came out, she treated us out to eat Chinese food, like across the street, haha. It was really yummy (: After, we went to Alex Discount Store to make a spare key. Went to my uncle's house to see the new baby (: SO CUTE! Baby cousin started to cry cos we had to convince him to leave with us so the new baby can get some rest. He stopped crying after he got into the car and my auntie agreed to buy him some candy LOL. We went to the market to get him some candy then they drove me home. I had to wash dishes the MOMENT I got home. T___T Jeez, not even a minute to breathe. I gave my burger king whopper to my daddy cos I was already making pasta salad for my sisters and I to eat for dinner (: Oh yummy, it tasted so good! OMGSH, Life Unexpected FINALE was so crazy! Ahh, I'm gonna miss watching that show, but it's just for a while (: Gossip Girl! Jenny is still pissing me off T__T

Tuesday 04/13/10
Got up late and had to yell at my little sister for asking me a stupid question. Who asks, someone who showers every morning, at 6am if they can take a shower? That is so stupid -_- Anyway, father drove us to the bus stop. I was kind of late so I had to wear flip flops and it made my feet cold ): 1st period was pretty good today. I showed Garrett the Asian Pageant videos since he missed it last week. I never get tired of watching the fan dance and the hip hop dance, love it! After that, I went on Tumblr (: 2nd period, we glued our box. For the rest of the period, I just talked to Courtney and Joanna. Lunch was good. Jamie kept asking why I was in such a good mood today, lmao. I honestly don't know (: So .. I got attacked by a bee today -_- JEEZ LOL. 3rd period was actually good today. I finally turned in my pictures to print! Unsatisfied but it's okay. I need to stop slacking off. I need to turn everything in before this week ends ): After school, bus was packed! Saw Jenna on my walk home (: Went with her to buy ice cream & boba. Thank you for the ice cream, Jenna! <3 Then she came over to vent & we caught up on stuff, kinda, haha. She stayed for a while to look at prom dresses online then I walked her to work at 4 and went to CVS to print out pictures for class. Had to wait an hour -_- Walked around before getting my pictures. Went home to make some food to eat. SORT OF put my poster together but I haven't taped it on yet x.x I've been online since then. I'm tired! I had a good day today though, it was nice (: I'm giving up on raising the last $13 for the relay walk. Even if I don't go to the walk, at least I donated $12 to the cancer society program thing. It's for a good cause. Anyway, I need to ask my dad for $80 for the prom ticket. Then later, I need to find a dress. I'm really starting to get a feeling like .. I don't want to go to prom anymore cos everything is so expensive. Damn you, senior year T___T

As for the rest of today, American Idol + GLEE is back! Yaaaaay (:

1 comment:

SandyLee said...

I know! Jenny is pissing me off too! It's like back the fuck off! ):<


Yes, we shall vent one of these days. (: