Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Tired Tuesdaaaay.

I'm so tired, I've been nonstop yawning for the past 30 minutes, haha. My day was alright. 1st period, I was on Tumblr (: 2nd period, continued our project, well some of us. Everyone else was being lazy, aha. Lunch, Jamie wasn't here -_- Sat alone to think about stuff and tried to figure out a plan on what we're gonna do. Vera & Megan came to keep me company cos they saw me sitting alone. Thanks, you guys are sweet (: <3 Talked for a while and ate my lunch. 3rd period was suffocating. It was hot & I really couldn't stand the heat. Planned to check into my 3rd but McGlothlin was nonstop talking T.T Went to pick up Ann & Brianna for the interview first. It didn't take very long, only about 15 minutes then they went back to class. Planned to call Jamie but she didn't pick up. Couldn't stand the heat in the backroom so I went to my 3rd, hoping that it'd be cooler in there. I thought wrong -_- Sat there for the last 25 minutes waiting for the bell. Watched Ponyo with Genevieve and Ryan, just a little though. Had to take a picture of the hw from the board cos I didn't have any paper, haha xP Agh, I don't like red ants! That girl seriously had hearing problems when Alina & I tried to warn her that she was stepping on the area where the red ants were, next to the bus. Major knock out in the bus, I was so tired! On my walk home, sister called. Walked with her to pick up my little sister, went to Dino's then Rite Aid. Got home, made pasta, watched Ellen DeGeneres, then watched G.I. Joe. Really good movie, I enjoyed it (: American Idol + Glee :D

No comments: