Sunday, April 25, 2010

Somewhat of a Good Weekend

Friday 04/23/10
1st - Lagged a lot. Didn't do much at all cos I was insanely tired for some reason. Was being questioned on what I was doing for the period many times, so I decided to get out of the room & take a walk outside & actually DO something. Checked up on the girls and told them that I'd call them out on Monday for the interview instead, hopefully they have their stories so we can get this podcast done.
2nd - We didn't do ANYTHING, no kidding. Van Iersal wrote on the board that we were gonna do something, but we ended up just sitting there the whole period. I read my book while listening to my mp3. YES, I'm actually reading a book. Borrowed it a couple days ago & it's kind of interesting. Fell asleep for a couple of minutes though, haha.
Lunch - Gave Patricia her brownies (: I hope you liked it! <3 It was really hot sitting in the sun. -___- Lunch was pretty good, I guess. My daughters signed/drew on my bag (: Thanks girls! I'm halfway done with filling up my whole bag (:
3rd - Started & completed those comments I had to do. Also got a couple of comments on my photos too, I'm proud to say I'm back on track again, I'm glad. Socialized with a couple of people from class too, which is great.
After school - Ended up not staying after school at all. Hesitated a couple of times then got tired of deciding, so I went home. Later around 4, I went to Chinatown Library with my parents to borrow a couple of movies to watch for the weekend. Got lectured about college & my choices, in the car. Extremely annoying cos it's my decision yet they are acting like it's THEIR decision, THEIR choice, and it's driving me crazy. Anyway, the rest of my day was pretty good. I watched P.S. I Love You with my sisters, Jenn came over to hangout for a while, I had fried chicken for dinner, then went to bed early (:

Saturday 04/24/10
Sister woke me up early, right after she was done getting ready. Showered, woke up my little sister, then had some cereal for breakfast. Woke up my dad, waited for Sam to come over, then left the house around 7:40am. Ended up NOT taking the freeway, so we got a little lost -_- We still got to there earlier than everyone else though. WALK FOR AUTISM, you're my favorite. I like everyone there, they're extremely nice & the activities there are fun, which is why I brought my sisters along, haha. We walked around while waiting for everyone else to arrive. Did a raffle at the Hot 92.3 radio station booth. Went to go see these girls perform, whom were really good. I liked their first song called If You Were A Girl. Walked back to the raffling area, and after hearing them call out at least 8 numbers without any responses, they called out 148, and guess who's number that was? MINE!!! Wow, I would have never thought I'd win, well I would have been praying to win the prize but wouldn't really expect to win it, haha. BUT YEAH, I WON! I got a pair of free tickets to Six Flags :P So happy! Okay, ANYWAYS ... walked around some more then went to meet up with Leslie, then Jason came, then Noemi & Amy came, then Debbie & Shannon arrived. Yup, only the 10 of us went to the walk this year, sad right? Walked around to look at all the other booths, got some free stuff :D then we got kinda hungry so we went to buy food. RIP OFF but the money goes to support/donate for people with Autism, so it's for a good deed. Pretzel for $5, hot dog for $4, popcorn for $7, cheeseburger for $5.50. Yeah -___- haha. I shared a pretzel with my little sister (: Continued looking around again, then we lost Amy, Noemi, Leslie & Jason, so we went on our own. Later around 10am, we started the walk. It was pretty long but it was fun though (: We still couldn't find them after the walk. Since it was still early, we went to the other booths that we haven't seen yet to check it out before we left. Got a pretty butterfly tattoo (: More lollipops! Got to take a picture with someone dressed as a giraffe :D Debbie went to get some fish, then we named them, haha. I named one of them, Jerry (: We left the walk around 12, it was a long walk to the bus stop! But we made it in time, and the bus arrived 5 minutes after we got there, yay! Got to Pasadena, waited for about 20 minutes to be seated cos it was crowded with PEOPLE FROM THE WALK, isn't that crazy? LOL. I shared the Maui burger with my little sister. We asked for more fries at least 4 times, haha. After we ate, we walked around some stores, looked around. I saw this really nice dress & wanted it for prom, but had no money. -_- It's okay, I'll find something else, lol. Went to Bath & Body Works, looked around, sister bought me a lotion (: It was only a dollar cos it was a new scent, LOL. Sat outside in the shade to rest & this guy kept talking to us, asking for donations and talking to us about God when none of us seemed to actually care or even seem interested. Sister gave him a dollar and the guy tried to make Sam give him at least something, so he got a couple of cents, YET he still stuck around to continue talking, which was almost driving him crazy -_- After a while, we went to Starbucks, then went to Coldstone. We had to walk the long way cos if we passed by that guy again, he'd talk to us AGAIN. After Coldstone, Debbie & Shannon had to leave cos their ride was here. We went to Juice It Up! after, then took this long walk down the wrong direction x__x Had to walk back and finally found our way to the train station. Waited about 10 minutes until the train arrived. Father was supposed to pick us up but obviously, should have expected that he wouldn't pick up his call when we called & OBVIOUSLY, we ended up having to walk home, jackass. Went our separate ways from Jack in the Box cos Sam walks the other way to get home. When we got back, we all went into our room to relax. Talked for a while, got kind of sleepy, but got hungry too, so I made ramen for my sister and I. Went to bed early, like at 10 cos I was really tired from all the walking.

Sunday 04/25/10
Had to get up early again today -_- Laundry with my sister! After putting in all the clothes in the washer, we went to buy some Mexican food a couple houses down from the laundry place. I honestly don't know the name of the order we got, haha. It was good though (: While eating, my auntie called from San Jose. It was good to hear from her (: It turned out that it was her birthday today, 44 years. She might come down for my graduation, as she says (: My baby cousins have summer vacation earlier than we do, lucky. We finished laundry around 12, got home, ate a little, parents went out, then came back with some dim sum (: I watched I Love You, Beth Cooper and Confessions of a Shopaholic. So funny & cute (: Mother is making dinner! I'm really tired. I hope I get enough sleep tonight & actually be awake tomorrow. My feet hurts );

I MISS BAKING/COOKING. Not just something simple, but I miss experiencing it, trying something new to make. Passed by that school yesterday & it's bugging me a lot. I don't intend on becoming one 1 day, I just want to learn. Is that so much to ask for? I am about to lose my mind, if someone asks me about college again or questions me on what I should or should not be doing with my fucking life later. T___T

No comments: