Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Wednesday!
Didn't do much today. Woke up to my mother coughing for 10-15 minutes straight, jeez. Ran kind of late for the bus. Went to Vons with Alina. Talked to Jamie for a while before 1st period. Walked around to put up Lifter & O!Mega posters with Megan, Anthony & Abraham during 1st period. Read 3 chapters from my book then slept for the last 15 minutes of class. Had a VOI meeting during lunch, Conant made pasta! Really really tired! Only paid half price for the gummy worms I bought, so I owe 50 cents -_- 3rd period was really entertaining in the beginning. The class was complaining about where they wanted to sit cos McGlothlin kept changing the seating chart. Turns out that the homework isn't due until tomorrow & I got kind of mad cos I rushed myself into finishing it the night before -_- I was gonna work on my comments but I was really lazy, so I ended up reading stuff on Yahoo instead, haha. Horoscope, news, gossip + movies. Knocked out in the bus after school ;O Went to the library to return my movies, then borrowed some more (: I got the Orphan, Bring It On: Fight to the Finish, and The Island. Walked home, got back & made ramen noodles to eat. I got my report card & YES, STRAIGHT A's AGAIN, YAAAAY! :D Watched The Orphan with my sister. It was a good movie but it pissed me off A LOT. I wanted to jump into the movie & kill that girl myself. I honestly did, she was one hell of a psycho. Started watching The Island, but got a little distracted, so we turned it off. I'm really tired. I think I'm gonna sleep early tonight. (:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment