Saturday 04/10/10
Happy Birthday, Milly! Mother woke us up super early! She said that our aunte or uncle was gonna drop off our baby cousin and we had to babysit him. We waited and waited and waited, but no one came or at least called to let us know. It was 2 already, so we gave up on waiting. I went out with my little sister again. We walked to the library cos she wanted to get a book and I wanted to look for movies. Couldn't find anything but she got hers though. I saw Vera on the way out (: We went to 99cents store to get cookie mix and brownie mix. As we were walking to Smart&Final, we saw Kris riding his bike towards Broadway. We went to Smart&Final and my little sister got some bananas and 2 Arizonas, such a greedy girl! Later, we went to the donut shop to get donut holes (: Yum! Then we went to Jack in the Box to get salad, chicken sandwich, churros and a strawberry shake. Before going home, we stopped by the liquor store to get gummy bears for my sister. What a day! Spent $6 o__o Need to save up now, no kidding >< Went home to eat my chicken sandwich and churros. Parents came home, ate dinner, went to bed early cos I was really sleepy! It was hard to fall asleep though. There were dogs barking outside the whole night -___-
Sunday 04/11/10
Happy Birthday, new baby girl cousin! <3
Woke up sweating cos I was being chased in my dreams -___- On the bright side, I got up to the cute laugh of my baby cousin, Devin <3 We had to babysit him today cos my auntie was in labor. Ate breakfast, watched some TV, showered, then headed out to do laundry with my sister. Had some mexican food for lunch, finished laundry by 3. Got home and our little sister told us that the baby was born 2 hours ago! Yaaaay, it's a baby girl <3 GUESS WHAT JAMIE? HER NAME IS ALSO CAITLYN (: Actually, I'm not sure how her name is spelled yet, LOL. Anyway, my uncle came over to show us a picture of her. So cute! Later, I baked the cookie and brownie, and made it into a cake (: It was good! I didn't have time to go to 99cents store to get my lollipops, that's bad /: MUST get it tomorrow. I need to raise $13 by Friday, ahhhh! This sucks. -__- My other auntie bought us boba (: Yum!
One of my goals is to be THERE to see someone, relative or friend, give birth. I want to be there for THAT moment or at least be in the waiting room & have them come out to tell us that it's healthy or SOMETHING. I despise that our parents don't let us go IN the hospital to see any of that or even to visit our grandparents. I think out of everyone in my family [the 5 of us] I'm the ONLY one who hasn't been in the hospital to see ANYONE related or not, and that just makes me mad. It makes me feel like I'm not important to them or I'm not part of the family or something. It's just a really BAD feeling. I just wanted to be THERE, you know? The ONLY time I've been in the hospital, was when I was born and the time when I had to get stitches at the age of 3 or 5. I FEEL LIKE CRAP NOW.
I REALLY WANT MY PHONE BACK. PLUS, YOU OWE ME TEXTING COS I GOT MY STRAIGHT A'S, JUST LIKE YOU PROMISED.
1 comment:
i'll let you know when i'm married and pregnant :p
Post a Comment