Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Cold daaay.

Monday 04/19/10
LATE cos I don't like Mondays! It's the 1st day of Term D. Ahh, only a couple more weeks until we graduate! That's so fast ): So like, we have more VOI kids in for 1st period now which means we can get more things done in time, yay! Jasmine isn't here, again as always, haha. Pretty much, Megan & I just sat there and uploaded the pictures from the Relay walk on Sat. & Sun., we didn't do much at all. 2nd period, we did ABSOLUTELY nothing. We just sat there cos it was the first day & a lot of people didn't show up. Michelle came to our class to chill cos she didn't want to stay in her class, there was a substitute. I caught up with Michelle during the period, and wow, did time pass by SLOW -_- Lunch was alright. After eating, I went with Jamie to Alarcon's but she wasn't there so we walked back, then the bell rang -_- LOL. 3rd period was, umm .. weird o.O McGlothlin took up almost the whole period & expected us to finish this worksheet & look up stuff online in less than 20 minutes when the internet wasn't even working, so I only got like 4 things down, LAME. Couldn't nap on the bus for some reason /: Felt like a long walk when I was walking home. When I got back, I watched The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. OMG what a good movie! I'm glad I didn't decide to return it right away, haha. Went to the library to return it & borrowed some more videos. I got a kid's movie, Igor + a comedy, Observe & Report + a drama, One Fine Day - but I don't think I'm gonna watch it cos it doesn't have english subs /: Dinner was BOMB. Thanks, Mom (: Realized that there weren't new episodes of One Tree Hill or Gossip Girl, crap. Got to watch Alyssa Milano's new show called Romantically Challenged, which was HILARIOUS! Loved it (:

Tuesday 04/20/10
Apparently, everyone stayed home & got "high" -_- A lot of people came to school early today, shocking! 1st period, Jasmine wasn't here again, jeez. I was on Tumblr the whole period :D That was fun, haha. 2nd period, we started on a new wood project, it's our 4th one we're starting on! I forgot what the thing is called though, lmao. We finished a half hour before lunch, so I got to take a nap (: I felt good after wards cos I was yawning nonstop, haha. Lunch was good! I'm glad it wasn't pouring outside. Jamie & Kelly drew on my bag. I like it, it's cute! +Patricia wrote on it this morning too (: I brought thin mints & we shared with everyone, haha. I like how it was raining but we weren't even cold & I'm surprised by how many people actually stayed outside instead of standing inside the asian room, lmao. 3rd period was SUCCESSFUL. We actually did something today! Gahd, I thought my grade dropped cos my teacher didn't add in 2-3 of my assignments. Good thing grades weren't due just yet (: McGlothlin likes my self-portraits, yay! I BSed on it though, oh well xP WOW, totally knocked out on the bus after school. My walk home was nice, even though I was getting soaked in the rain. It was refreshing :D

NO Patricia, YOU are a GOOD friend to ME. (: <3

No comments: