Monday, April 26, 2010

Mondays

Make me sleepy! It was good though, even though I was yawning half the day, haha. I was so late this morning! Went to Vons with Alina, had half of Jamie’s bacon & bread (Yum, thanks! :D) and talked for a bit while waiting on the bell. Agh, 1st period -_- I swear, she’s driving me crazy. I know you want me to get all this work done but you’re like, rushing us to finish everything & it’s making me slow down. Walked around with Megan for a while, came back & went on Tumblr for the rest of the period. OH, BEES T__T Apparently, bees invaded our back room on Friday, damn. We had to clean it up. I guess they suffocated since there was no air xP Hahaha. Van Iersal wasn’t here today, so we had Stirpe for a substitute for 2nd period. He wandered around a lot. We watched Forrest Gump, well kind of. I listened to my mp3 while reading my book. I only read 2 chapters, I need to finish reading it by the end of this week, hopefully. Stirpe let us out 2-3 minutes early for lunch so I got lunch early today. (: Accidentally spilled Phillip’s Skittles, sorry! -_- Talked about Jamie’s debut, accidentally touched Daughter’s arm that was in a cast, sorry sweetie /: Pasta or chicken? PASTAAAA! :P Ahaha. Went to Conant’s classroom for 3rd period cos I had to finish the interview for Creative Writing Club, oh jeez. Walked around for half the period with Megan & Tina, checked into my 3rd period & turned in my assignment then picked up people for the interview. Went back to the room to finish the interview with them, then chilled for the last couple of minutes. It was really hot in the room cos we fit about 7-8 people in one little room + the windows can’t open, it’s tightly shut -__- So, the rest of the interview was successful but I still need to record one more person tomorrow cos she wasn’t here today. On my walk home today, I bumped into my auntie at Broadway and we both couldn’t recognize each other for a while, LOL. We talked for a while. She told me that I look like my mom (: Asked about college & plans, etc., then left. I went to the library to return my videos, then borrowed more (: Got home, ate some cereal, had some soup (what a weird mix o.O), watched Ghost Rider and My Life In Ruins with my sisters. One Tree Hill & Gossip Girl <3 Romantically Challenged, later. (: It’s really hot today + tonight, gosh! ><

No comments: