The past 2 days were pretty good. I've been tired lately cos I'm sick but it didn't stop me from having a good day/s.
Wednesday 04/07/10
Morning - Late /: Mother had to drop off my sister at Gates. Bus came a little late, like it was hiding around the corner or something, jeez -_-
1st period - Jasmine wasn't here. I finished looking over the Asian Pageant podcast and FINALLY uploaded it onto the VOI website.
NOTE: Whoever we interviewed for the Asian Pageant Interview, the podcast is now up on the VOI site. Click on the link if you want to listen to it (: ---> Asian Pageant Interview
&Also, if you want to listen to our other podcasts, Click here.
2nd period - We continued on making our pencil boxes & I also continued my personal project. It turned out okay. I think the first is always the best, haha.
Lunch - Food, of course. Bathroom, came back and sat for a while. I was pretty tired so I didn't say or do much during lunch. &Plus, it was seriously really hot outside with the sun shining on us -_-
3rd period - I didn't do anything today. I went on the computer for a little while, then I got really tired for some reason, so I went to go sit at my desk, then went back to the computer, then got off again, haha. After, I went with Kin to Conant's class cos she needed to talk to her. Went to Warren's afterwards and asked about senior sweaters. Man, I don't think I can order one anymore. I hate not having money. -___- Got back to class, McGlothlin talked for a little bit then we left at the bell.
After school - Got off the bus, went to 99cents store to get tuna and butter. On my walk home, I found $10 on the ground :D Went home to make tuna salad with crackers, yum (: Then baked cookies and realized that it was too less -_- Around 5, I went out with both my sisters. First, we stopped by the library cos I had to return some movies and we saw my daddy (: Went to Smart & Final to buy cookie mix, cheese, arizona, and waffles. I told the cashier that I was gonna type in my number cos I didn't have the card with me, but instead she typed in some other number & I ended up saving 30 cents o_o Weird! Anyway, thanks (: Ahaha. Then we went to the donut shop across the street. OMG, 10 donut holes for $1 :D Good deal. The lady liked us so she gave us a couple extra more, yayayay! :D Went home to bake more cookies. Mother made CURRY! I finished baking around 8, I think haha. It was so scary watching American Idol x.x It turned out that no one was going home but next week, 2 people are going to be eliminated!
Thursday, 04/08/10
Morning - Waited for Jamie upstairs, went down then asked Jamie, Alina & Dianne to taste-test my cookies cos I didn't try it since I'm sick. They say it's good, but I guess I'll never know, haha.
1st period - Finished editing the Prom Podcast with Jasmine and finally uploaded that on the site, go check it out (: It's kind of awkward though, I believe. I brought in cookies to sell & donate for the Relay for Life, which is going to take place next Saturday & Sunday. Conant pissed me off cos she called me by someone else's name. LIKE REALLY, SERIOUSLY, how would you feel if I constantly did that to you? You would think that you aren't important or something, you know? &Even worse, you'd think that I like that teacher better than you. SERIOUSLY, that just pissed me off. Even though I acted like I didn't care, but really, I do.
2nd period - Continued the pencil box and the personal project, but also started another one. They're both for my sisters, so I brought it home so they could check if that's the way they want it before I glue it together, haha. I stayed after class for about 5 minutes cos I had to finish sanding it.
Lunch - SPICY CHICKEN TENDERS. Talked about Jamie's debut and the invitation got passed around a lot since some people haven't gotten theirs yet. Also, asked Celine about the picture cos I need it for the Asian Pageant podcast, hopefully I get it by tomorrow or Monday. Maybe I'll just get a picture of you girls before or after the pageant tomorrow & THANK YOU for being so cooperative with this, it means a lot (:
3rd period - FINALLY started on my comments for my shadow pictures, which were due like, last Friday -_- I finished all the work that I procrastinated on but I didn't get the chance to turn it in cos the bell was about to ring ): McGlothlin forgot that tomorrow is the Asian Pageant, but I told him so now he knows! He says we'll turn in our work on Monday and go to the pageant tomorrow instead, yay! (:
After school - I stayed after. Jamie went with me to Conant's to get my containers. Surprisingly, all the cookies were sold o.o I didn't know how much money I made though cos she didn't count it. After, we went to go watch everyone practice for the Asian Pageant. I'm so excited to see it tomorrow! Even though I already saw most of it today (: Left for the bus at 3! It was really suffocating in the bus cos there was a lot of people x.x The bus driver forgot a stop so he had to drive back, which made us get to our stop even later -_- But on the bright side, since it's such a hot day today, my mother was still at the bus stop waiting for my little sister to get home, which meant, I GOT A RIDE HOME, yay! Had to wait a while though, cos her bus was running kind of late -_- I sat in the car for about a half hour listening to the radio, haha.
So I just went online earlier and it turns out that I only made $6 from those cookies today. So since I made $6 today and $6 last time, I have made $12, which means I still need to raise $13 more -___- My sister says I should sell lollipops. CONSIDERING IT, hopefully I can do it before next Friday! I'll start on Monday (: BTW, if you guys can help support/donate, the link is on my facebook page. Please & thanks! (: --> My Facebook
No comments:
Post a Comment