I woke up happy, cos it was finally FRIDAY (: But even though I was happy about that, I was tired the whole day. 1st period - Didn't really do much. Jasmine didn't come to school again! Fixed some stuff on the website. 2nd period - We watched a movie again today, but since I didn't feel like watching it, I went to sleep. I don't even know what we were watching, haha. Lunch - VOI Meeting! Conant made us some chili for lunch (: That was good, especially since the weather was cold, cos it made us warm (: The meeting was a success. We talked everything out & we are super busy! I wanted to stay there for 3rd but Conant told me to stop being a slacker & go to class, haha. 3rd period - Took Kin to the Woodshop room to drill a hole for her camera obscura then got her to finish her pictures so she could turn it in for credit. I got more comments for my pictures, and I think that was all we did. After school - When I got off the bus, I went to buy food at Jack in the Box. I got a Jr Bacon Cheeseburger for my little sister & I and a Jumbo Jack for my older sister. Then later, I went home and made french fries :D So good! For the rest of the night, I just watched TV, haha. I had to go to bed early cos I had to get up early the next morning.
Saturday, February 27, 2010
Interact Club Ski Trip! Well, it was more like a snow trip cos we didn't ski, haha. Set my alarm at 4:30 but didn't get up until 5:30. Got ready by 6:10 and Tina came to pick me up 10 minutes after. Sorry Sam, we couldn't give you a ride cos you were kind of late on letting us know & there was no room in the car. Got to Verdugo by 6:45 and hardly anyone was there yet. We waited but the bus didn't arrive at 7am, it came around 8 instead. Our bus driver was cool though.
On the ride there, we stopped by McDonald's for breakfast. I thought we were gonna leave right away, so I ordered something simple - a breakfast burrito & hash brown on the dollar menu. I really wanted to get the pancake deluxe breakfast /: Anyway, we got to Mt. High around 11, I'm guessing? It was so cold! I slipped so many times, it sucked. Hung out with Anne, Ellen, Leega, Sidney & Tina the whole time. We built a snowman & he's my best friend (: Oh maaan, it was snowing! It was so pretty (: It was my first time seeing it snow. <3 I went on a sled for the first time, TWICE! We took some random pictures, well I did, haha. We left around 12 for lunch @ the Grizzly Cafe, well some of us. The others went someplace else to eat. I ordered a hamburger w/ fries + a hot chocolate, so good! All for $9, pretty good deal! I forced myself to finish my fries cos I was full, but I didn't want to waste & didn't want to take it to-go cos there was so less left. x.x Got back on the bus around 1:30, took a 2-3 hour nap, which was really nice. Sunday, February 28, 2010
*SAN NEEN* for ending of chinese new year! Laundry in the morning with my sister. We bought tamales for breakfast (: Got home around 12:30 and ate dim sum for lunch with the family. After, got to work! Helped out with stuff, kinda. My sister did most of the folding paper stuff, while my little sister and I played cards & Cranium (: That was fun! Ate an early dinner, around 4-ish? Dinner was fun cos we sat together as a family and talked a lot. It was funny (: Laughed so hard, I almost choked on my food, haha. Later, we played games on the computer, and then watched TV. Law & Order: SVU Marathon! & Lifetime movie: Dead at 17, and watched about 15 minutes of Mr. Brooks. Put my laundry away, and went to bed at 10pm.
Monday, March 1, 2010
Happy 1st of March! :D I was almost late this morning, but I made it! Some people annoyed me this morning, but I held it in. Jamie brought me thin mints today! Thank you! <3 1st period was successful! I put in some pictures from last term & this term's VOI class for Conant. Garrett, Jasmine & I worked on the Spring Break flyer. Talked about the interview stuff for this week. Getting busy! 2nd period - Glossed my frame, finally! For the last 45 minutes, I took a nap. I almost drooled =x Lunch was good! Yelled with Susan, LOL. Fruuuits! Sweet, I like (: 3rd period, instead of being bored, we actually did something today. I finished getting my comments for my pictures & turned it all in. Got a summons to the magnet office, so Kin came along cos she had to ask about her classes. Saw Kelly! Talked about my credits with Carbone, and I'm right on track, yay! Went back to class and helped Connie with her comments and I commented someone's pictures. Few minutes before the period ended, we finally got our assigned seats. I'm next to the window (: After school, on the bus, almost fell asleep -- until something went wrong with our bus. We had to transfer to a different school bus. We still got dropped off first though (: Made some food to eat when I got home. Washed dishes, ate some snacks. Watching Phineas & Ferb now (: & Talking to Jelly about her birthday hangout. I'm kind of excited to go out, haha.
Ohhhhhh, I need to pay my senior dues soon! I need to pre-order my yearbook, and MAYBE buy the senior sweater. Busy with VOI stuff this week! :|
1 comment:
cute snowmann!
Post a Comment