& IDK why.
I was late this morning -_- Mother told me to hurry but when I looked outside, she was already gone, so I had to walk to the Lincoln stop. Speed walking there gave me cold sweat, yuck. But it was nice though, the breeze felt good (: I was a little off when I got to school today, for some strange reason.
1st - Noah finally came to teach us how to use the edirals (recorders) to interview people & stuff. We got to ask our questions about everything, and started to understand how to use all the equipment. It was fun messing around with garageband again, haha. 2nd - We cut off the weird edges on our wood! I didn't get to sand my wood to smooth it out today. This weird girl in our class is so stupid. She doesn't even know how to use the machines and she insists on using it after 2 people have finished. For someone who doesn't know how to use something, she should wait and learn from them before doing something. & No one wants to offer her help either cos she always goes "YEAH I KNOW, I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP". She's crazy. There was this one day when someone tried to make friends with her and she was like "I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU, WHY WOULD I WANNA BE YOUR FRIEND?!" and we're like "Wtf .. that's why we asked to be friends. Why would we ask to be your friend if we know you, that's stupid". Idk, she's just really weird. So weird that it pisses me off. It's almost impossible to not get annoyed in some little way. ANYWAY, we left to the senior assembly around 10:30, so I was happy I didn't have to deal with her for the rest of the day! Jeez. For the assembly, we had to choose our class song & the color of our gowns for graduation. Then they talked about graduation requirements, prom prices, senior movie night, and grad nite stuff. Pretty crazy! Lunch - That was interesting! Ahaha. It started to sprinkle a little but it wasn't too bad. Good talks! Me: MAN! No one is listening to me, I'm not talking anymore, haha. Jamie: At least SOMEONE is listening to you! Me: Yeah, just ONE PERSON. Jamie - *Repeats, then we both give each other that funny look, LOL. Just knew exactly what we were both thinking, it was just too funny. But at the same time, stupid too, haha. 3rd - Kind of boring & I felt like I didn't know what I was doing cos I was walking around the classroom like a weirdo, haha. I need to start asking people to leave comments to my photos tomorrow for credit. I was gonna do it today, but I really wasn't in that great of a mood to do work, haha. But I helped comment someone else's pictures though (: After school - Really good nap in the bus today! Well, pretty much all week. I slept like a little baby (: Felt good! I made fries again when I got home. It's so addicting x.x LOL. I'm still feeling a little numb lately /: That's not good. Maybe I'm on the computer too much? I should take a few days off the computer again, lol. We'll see!
No comments:
Post a Comment