Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Mon.-Tues.

Monday 02/22/10
1st - Got in trouble cos we weren't doing anything, haha. We just sat there messing around with photobooth on the computer. 2nd - Continued working on our picture frame project, almost completed! Lunch - It was kind of awkward cos it was quiet. 3rd - Went out to take pictures with my camera obscura and finally got it down at the last minute, haha. I couldn't turn in my pictures cos my teacher didn't want to upload it since the bell was about to ring already, talk about lazy! After school, I bought KFC snackers (: That was yummy! Omg, One Tree Hill & Life Unexpected was so sad =x THE BACHELOR, very interesting. I can't wait to see next week's episode cos that's when he picks his girl (: Whooo!

Tuesday 02/23/10

1st - Jasmine & I finally got to work today! We went to ask Yip & Staley for some art work, then we went to Smith for an interview for next week, and he said okay! Went back to class, I took a look at Yip's website to look for art work and took pictures of Staley's class art work so we could return it to her. 2nd - We are almost done with our picture frame! I'm excited for the results (: Lunch - It was pretty funny! That's all I gotta say, haha. 3rd period - Finally got to turn in my portrait pictures, and I kind of worked on texture pictures while the teacher was giving us another lecture -_- He talks too much! For the last 25 minutes, walked around with Kin to get stuff to make her camera obscura. Uh, I cut off the wrong end of the can, sorry! Wow, I totally forgot that it was common planning today. A bunch of people came onto the bus & I was like "Wtf, why's there so many people!" ahaha. I had a really good nap in the bus today! I was dead asleep, haha. I took a while to walk home cos I wanted to enjoy my walk. I took 10 minutes longer to get home, LOL. I made french fries when I got home, it was yummy! I cut 4 potatoes so thin, and I ended up having a SUPER FULL PLATE of fries, with thousand island! Like In-N-Out fries (: Yummy! Conversated with Jelly for about a half hour. Now blogging & they are finally playing Law & Order SVU again! Jeez, for the past 2 weeks I haven't gotten to watch it, but when my sister watches TV, they show it -_- Lame. Oh man, it's so chilly outside this week!

I gotta turn in my permission slip for Interact Club's Ski Trip for this weekend. I'm debating on whether or not to go to Open House this Thursday. Hmmm, Idk! We'll see (: Lmao.

No comments: