Friday, February 12, 2010

I believe

we had a pretty successful FIRST meeting for VOI today. It wasn't too bad except Jasmine wasn't there and Anthony didn't show up until 3rd period started, hahaha. It's okay though, we'll just talk about it on Tuesday! I fixed some stuff on the website during 1st period. We watched a movie in 2nd period cos our teacher had to finish up the grades for terms A&B classes. I wanted to go back to Conant's class for 3rd period to hangout & such, but McGlothlin had us help him decorate & clean his classroom and get things organized so we won't have a hard time around his classroom next week, haha. About 25 minutes before class ended, I went with Kin & Connie to do one of our photographing assignments outside, called FOCAL LENGTHS, something about being 10 feet away & stuff, it was kind of confusing. Luckily, Connie had her camera cos I don't think we would have finished anything if she didn't have it, haha. I need a camera, soon! I gotta start on the other project soon too, and the stupid camera obscura, damn /:

Watched Valentine's Day with Alina & her cousin Kathy! Pretty good movie, but could have been better. It was a little confusing, kind of sad, funny & cute! It makes me want a valentine, haha. But yeah, I expected it to be a little better though (: Thanks for the movie!

Asked and GOT APPROVAL TODAY! Gotta plan everything out first before letting everyone else know, so hopefully we get that interview started soon. Thanks a bunch!

Apologized to people at school today, since I felt that it was pretty awkward yesterday. They didn't think so, but it bugged me a lot, so I had to say something. Thanks for understanding though, I love you guys (:

Chinese New Year weekend! I gotta do laundry with my sister tomorrow, EARLY MORNING. Oh daaang, a lot of cleaning to do too. It's gonna be so busy! ):

No comments: