Tuesday, February 16, 2010

CNY Weekend

02/13/10 Saturday
Happy Birthday Jaddis! (:
Woke up super early to do laundry with my sister. Got home around 11 and started on all that CNY stuff. The incents were burning my eyes -_- We finished around 4, so we got to eat early! After our early dinner, we went to my uncle's house. Got to see my cousins! It's been a while, haha. We watched HALF of PONYO but didn't get to finish cos something was wrong with the TV /: Parents went to visit grandma in nursing home. We didn't get to go in though, cos supposedly it was smelly in there? Idk, lol. Got home and stayed up all night. Took a shower again around 11pm cos we aren't supposed to shower on CNY cos it washes away your good luck for the year.

02/14/10 Sunday
Super tired, but got up early, got ready and left to temple with the family. Got mistakened for being the mother. Later, I got mistakened for being the oldest T.T Am I that old? We were gonna go to the carnival in Alhambra, but for some reason, it wasn't there anymore? That was weird o.o So we ended up leaving and spending the whole day at home, so lame. Went online for a while, then got off to watch TV. I got to see MY SUPER EX-GIRLFRIEND, which was really funny (: Then we finally got to watch STARSTRUCK on disney channel (: GOOD MOVIE, but I really wish that it was longer! It was cute, I liked it! Went to bed early cos I was too tired to stay up, AFTER I watched Keeping Up With the Kardashians, haha.

02/15/10 Monday

NO SCHOOL! Yaaaaay (: My aunte came down to visit from San Jose. We hungout for a little while, then went to my grandmother's house for an early dinner. My sisters and I didn't eat though cos we ate before we got there, haha. It was so crowded in that little apartment! After that, we took my aunte to go see my grandma at the nursing home. We waited for almost 2 hours in the car -_- I really had to pee and we were getting hungry, haha. They finally came out at 6 and we went to my uncle's house. Played cards with our baby cousin, ate dinner, played some more. He got tired of playing cards with us though, so he went to play Wii with his mommy, haha. We left at 8 and was gonna go get some frozen yogurt, but my dad said he'll take us the next day. I missed the Bachelor, One Tree Hill, and Life Unexpected /: So sad.

02/16/10 Tuesday

1st - didn't do anything. I was REALLY tired, so I pretty much yawned the whole period. 2nd - worked on our first project, kind of. Lunch - got my FAFSA papers, finally! 3rd - watched a documentary on George Eastman, which was surprisingly interesting, BUT I was waaaaay too tired to even stay up. I kept falling asleep, haha. Finally got to sleep in the bus! UGH SO PISSED OFF. So, we were supposed to get frozen yogurt after school, and my dad doesn't even think twice before doing things. My sister calls me at 2:22pm, when they already left the house to pick up my little sister. AND he knows his car only fits 2 passengers, but he didn't even bother to get my mom's car so I could go with them. So they call & ask where I am & say that I didn't call so they left and supposedly I wasn't home at the time that I'm usually at home. I was home 2 minutes AFTER 2:10, so they leave me at home. WTF? This is like, waiting for me at the bus, and if I'm 2 minutes later than the previous day, they'll leave me without knowing if there was a traffic jam or something. MAAAAAN, this is just so stupid. They know that we've all been complaining about wanting to get frozen yogurt too, ME especially, so it really ticks me off that they did that. You guys must think I'm pretty crazy & stupid for saying all this stuff, but I seriously felt like breaking something after that conversation. GOSH.

1 comment:

jaddis hy said...

lmfao thanks judy!
and cyn is hectic!