Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sundaaaay

Was gonna go to CNY Festival @ CT today, but ended up going out with the family to eat dim sum. We were supposed to go buy printer ink, but my parents bailed on us. They dropped us off at home and went out on their little "date". Stayed home for a little while, then went to the liquor store to buy Pringles. Finished the chips & finally worked on my camera obscura for photography class. CHECKED, off my to-do list. A little while later, I asked my sisters to be my models cos I had to take portraits. That was fun (: Didn't get as much pictures as expected but it's okay. CHECK! I took 2 photos for this week's assignment on TEXTURE. CHECK! The only thing I didn't do was think of questions for the interviews. I guess I'll just do that tomorrow, lol.

I really wanted to go buy printer ink today /: Since I'll be needing to print out pictures & such some time soon, but I guess I'll have to wait. So I went through the senior packet today, and everything is so expensive T.T My sister asked me who I'm gonna invite to graduation & it was so hard for me to decide cos I don't want a bunch of family members to show up, just those I'm closest to.

No comments: