Monday, February 1, 2010

Feb.1st

Happy 1st of February! (: Didn't do much today. I was really tired.

1st period - In class essay. I think I failed cos nothing went with my thesis. NOT GOOD. I finished right when the bell rang though, so at least I finished!

2nd period
- Had to do this tobacco history worksheet, boring! Just talked for the rest of the period.

3rd period
- I had stuff to do today! I was a happy camper (: Freshmen don't know how to use apple computers -_- It's okay, I don't either, LOL!

Had a short nap in the bus. Bought some chips at AMPM, yum. I made myself a BRUNCH when I got home. I didn't know what to eat, ahaha. Mmmh eggs, ham, sausages, veggies & some dumplings, LOL.

ONE TREE HILL, good episode tonight! I missed THE BACHELOR cos my stupid little sister wouldn't let me watch it. Now I don't know who went home, grr. LIFE UNEXPECTED, so interesting (: I like!

1 comment:

jaddis hy said...

i watched one tree hill and life unexpected tooo!<3