Sunday, January 31, 2010

Jan.31st

It's the last day of January! I think it was a pretty good start for the year, not THAT bad. Didn't get to do much this past month, but it's okay. I confess, I did lie a couple of times to get out of the house though, haha. So far for the past month, I got to visit & hangout with Jelly, had two VERY good days in a week just because of something that wasn't in my sight and appearing everywhere I went (LOL), stayed after school for 50 E.C. points for Economics, raised my grades back up in both English & Econ., skipped out on YUCA twice because I was lazy & it was raining, got to see Megan!, watched a $3 movie for the first time in Highland Park with Alina (Thanks!) and experiencing that on a rainy day! (LOL), and also, Jenna's 18th Bday Party, which was a blast! We all had fun, even if we had to leave early, haha. I can't think of anything else but yeah. I had really good talks with people this past month, greeeeat! (: Anyway, I hope everything else goes well this year. I'm disappointed in a couple of things, well, in myself mostly, but I'll try to fix things, hopefully.

This is the last week before a new semester! That means we have finals and projects to be turned in soon ): I think I'm really gonna miss my classes. It was pretty chill and not a lot of major things happened, except for the freshman's drama & drug issues, JEEZ -__- But yeah, I think I'll also like next semester. I have 1st-VOI, 2nd-Woodshop, and 3rd-Photography. They're all art classes, I just noticed, hahaha. Omg, I gotta raise my grade before the week ends! I think I have a high B or low A in English, and I have a high B in Economics, and obviously, an A for T.A. for Masterton's class. I want straight A's for the semester, REALLLLYYY.

I watched Miss American 2010 yesterday! Miss Virginia won, I like her! But I wanted New Mexico to win -_- Miss California was close, she was the 1st runner up, but I don't really like her though, haha. It was a good pageant, that was fun to watch & wow, those girls can sing! They could probably pass for American Idol, lmao. After that, I watched the premiere of this new show on TLC called Four Weddings. It was really interesting. There are 4 women, and for each of their weddings, the other 3 would go and judge their weddings on the way they dressed, their themes, their food, preparations & etc. Whoever got the most points added up at the end, they win a free vacation thing for their honeymoon. One of the weddings was weird cos the bride choreographed a dance with her friends, and it made it seem like a Sweet Sixteen or something, haha. OMG & there was this really selfish woman. She only had vegetarian food at her wedding and she's like "I don't care if my guests are vegetarian or not cos this is my wedding" and it's like Wtf dude, they come to your wedding and you don't even put a little thought in for them. She didn't even have a couple of dishes with meat for those who are not vegetarian. I thought that was really rude. And at the end, she was getting all mad cos she didn't win & she was like "I KNOW I deserve it, and I can't believe the other woman won". Wow, she ticked me off. I think the girl that won really deserved it. Her husband had a little girl and at the ceremony, she vowed to the little girl that she would care for her &etc, and it was so sweet, everyone including the little girl was crying (: She wore a really pretty dress! Like there were little blings on her dress, but it wasn't a lot to make it look super shiny or anything. Her food looked so good, but her wedding was really short cos it started around 10 and ended at 2pm cos she had to get on a boat for a trip with her husband, so the other girls didn't get to try those really good-looking desserts o__o But wow, the orchids and the cake was beautiful. Everything was nice, except for the TIMING, LOL.

So since I woke up early for laundry, I was really tired & finally decided to sleep when it was 12am. Yet, I woke up super early again today at 7:30am T__T Stupid me. I hope we go out today! I really need color ink to print out pictures for my project, and a poster board. >__< And I'm hungry cos I didn't have dinner last night, grr. No school next monday on the 8th, and the week after on the 15th, yaaaay! I'm excited for CNY (:

It's coldddddddd.

No comments: