It's been a while since I last updated, again -_- Sorrry! I need to stop being so lazy, haha. Hm, Winter Break was alright. I only got to go out for the last 3 days. The rest of the break was just my lazy days, where I just sat at home, used the computer, watched tv, and hungout with my sisters, haha. I tried Alondra's for the first time with Debbie, Sam, Alina & Shannon on Friday. It was good (: Then after Debbie&Shannon left, I went with Sam&Alina to the arcade&Laser Tag to hangout; got home around 8pm. On Saturday, my sisters & I went to Jenna's 18th birthday party. Got to see a lot of people (: Made new friends, kind of, haha. Left early for the bus, got home at 9pm. On Sunday, went to Costco and Smart&Final with my mom. Yuuuup (: That was pretty much my break. Christmas was fun, hanging out with the cousins & seeing part of the family that we haven't seen in a long time. We missed them <3 On New years, I just went out with the family to eat Dim Sum, but it was only the four of us cos my older sister was out with her friend for the new year. Yeah, I think that pretty much sums it up, haha.
School resumed on Monday & I've been getting up early & I haven't been late just yet! I was almost late today, but I made it just in time (: I have a econ test on friday /: SO not ready. It rained today! I brought an umbrella for nothing -_- It stopped raining. 3rd period is still boring. I've been doodling for the past 3 days, haha. Friday is Marjo's birthday! Sorry, I can't hangout with you guys on Saturday. Sunday is two of my baby cousin's birthdays. We're celebrating one of their birthdays @ the park that day. The other one doesn't live here, so all we can do is give her birthday call, haha.
So my dad says that they're done fixing my cellphone. They've had it for the whole winter break & it's been an extra week already. That's four weeks without my phone. If they couldn't fix it, they should have provided me with a new one. -_- My dad is lazy to drive up there to get it, so he's gonna get it when he has time later on this week, I hope.
Today is me&Keju's 3 years, est.011307. I didn't tell you 'happy 3 years' today, sorry lol. Ahh, I'm tired. So the past few days, I've gotten hooked on For the love of Ray J & The Bachelor. I can't wait until the next new episodes (: Oh, & season 9 of American Idol just started yesterday! It was good, but there are bad singers this year, aha.
I made a formspring! Ask me questions, leave me something. Be anonymous if you'd like (:
http://www.formspring.me/o0hjuiicybaaby
^Go go go! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment