Monday, January 18, 2010

It's raining

ALL WEEK. Ugh /: I don't like going to school on rainy days. Hopefully there's a miracle and it stops within 3 days, haha.

3-day weekend! It was alright, it wasn't THAT great, but still good. Saturday, laundry with sister. Sunday, my baby cousin's birthday party. He just turned 3 years old! What a cutie (: So, I said I was gonna try to get my dad to let us use his camera, but FAILLLLL. Didn't even ask him to buy the film for us either. We took pictures on our cellphones instead, except .. I can't upload mine cos I still haven't got my memory card back yet ); So during the party at the park yesterday, it just started to rain, so we packed up everything & went back to my uncle's house. We hung out for a while and they said that one of my other uncles' friends took the food back to their place, which is like, right next to his place. So we just hung out for about an hour and went home. We got home around 4 and we watched 'The Princess and the Frog' online. It was so cute! I like that movie (: My sister tried to find a good quality video for 'Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs" but there wasn't any that was working that well, so we didn't watch it. I watched TV for the rest of the night. I LOVE LIFETIME MOVIES ! I watched Unstable, Mini's First Time, and Gia. I didn't get to watch all of 'Unstable' cos I got to that channel kind of late, so I only got to see the last .. 45 minutes or so? It was still good though, I need to watch that movie again from the beginning, haha. Oh & around 8pm, we watched the Golden Globe Awards. It was alright, not that good though. I also watched 'America's Worst Cooks' on Food Network. It was craaaazy! Anyway, I cleaned a little bit in the bedroom before going to bed at 12am (: I had a tummy ache though -_- So I didn't sleep until like 12:30 or 1am, and it was freezing! Stupid rain -_- But I had a good sleep though, it was nice. (:

OH TUMBLR. I am reblogging too much again -_-
OH FACEBOOK. I can't get enough of your games (:
OH MYSPACE. No one is on your site anymore, haha.
OH FORMSPRING. Your questions are funny.
OH BLOGSPOT. I love telling you stories.

1 comment:

jaddis hy said...

LMFAO
i love the ending!
and hate the rain =l