Everything is due tomorrow & I haven't completed anything -_- English: sociogram poster, I tried but not satisfied. It looks like crap /: Econ: 10 questions unanswered from Ch.8 and I have a test on Tuesday. DAMN.
I don't like mornings -_- I'm always in a bad mood cos it's so early. I made an omelet for myself this morning (: It was yummy! Eggs, red bell pepper, some ground pork, bacon, and lettuce. I thought it was gonna taste funny, but it was pretty good! I wanna do something today ); I don't like staying at home on the weekends, it's boring. YET I have no where to go cos everyone likes to spend money when they go out. Thanks guys, thanks T.T
So yesterday, I pretty much watching TV all day. I LOVE LIFETIME MOVIES. Interesting, inspiring & gives hope for many reasons and for certain people. Idk, I just really love their movies (: Yesterday, it was mostly the teen pregnancy movies. I watched Mom at 16, Where The Heart Is [only the beginning & ending though], Do You Know Me?, and The Pregnancy Pact. Except the movie "Do You Know Me?" isn't about pregnancy. It's about some girl who thought she was kidnapped cos there was a picture of her on the milk carton and she called the company place and they asked her all these questions that got her curious about her identity cos her dad didn't let her see her birth certificate or whatever. Seemed pretty suspicious too, haha. Anyway, I also watched "The Spy Next Door" with my sisters. Really good movie! My mom watched part of it with us, then later at night after she visited my grandma in the hospital, my sister loaded the movie for her and my daddy to watch, cos we all love Jackie Chan movies (:
Both my grandmas from my mom & dad's side is in the hospital. SO LAME. & We don't even get to visit them, cos "Kids aren't allowed in the hospital" is their stupid excuse. Ahh, I hate that. So my stomach has been so weird lately. It's like I eat, then poop. It's like I'm not even eating! It bugs me, haha. I'm getting lazy ): That's bad. I was planning to clean my stuff this weekend, but I didn't. I tried to do my homework, but I couldn't cos I wasn't in the mood for that either. OH JEEZ. So complicated.
Eh, we have to watch one of the kids that my grandmother babysits, and she's getting on my last nerves. I mean, she's only sitting there playing with her DS, but she keeps dropping her foot on the floor and it's bugging the hell out of me. Every 5 minutes, all you hear is a huge *THUMP. GOSSSSSSSH, give me a break. The weekend is my time to relax, and she's making me crazy. I wanted to go out for family day today but she's here & we can't go anywhere and my grandmas are in the hospital. What a way to start off 2010, right? Jeez.
I want chips & ice cream right now -_-
Happy Belated Birthday Megan Albano! (: I miss you girl! <3
No comments:
Post a Comment