I'm gonna blog first. I'm pretty tired, so I'll try to make this short, haha.
I was running late this morning again! -_- But luckily I didn't make my sister late for her bus, whew! Alina got to the bus stop before me today & she brought me a caprisun too (: Thanks! We had a substitute driver & I didn't like our bus, but the driver was nice, haha. Had waffles for breakfast and did some last minute homework. Got a substitute for 1st period, so I didn't have to turn in my vocabulary -_- Finished reading & writing out quotes & CMs, then I studied for my econ. test for 2nd period, well I tried to >< 2nd period, finished up the rest of my Ch.20 classwork with my table. Maaan, we are pretty slow at doing work, haha. I studied some more, then a little after 10am, we started on the tests. I kept thinking that I was gonna fail, but after she graded it, I ACED THE TEST! I think it's the first econ. test I've passed so far, haha. I got a 93% A (: Yaaay! I'm so happy, haha. So at lunch time, I forgot that Jamie told us that she was leaving to Big Bear -__- We waited by the stairs too, lmao. After I got lunch with Tina, she told me that she remembered how Jamie left to Big Bear around 10am, and I was like "OMG I totally forgot cos she didn't tell me this morning!" ahaha. I was sleepy in 3rd period again. All I did today was pass out pens, watch a short video on the story "The Necklace", it was pretty good. I was so close to finishing my wordsearch, but I was falling asleep soon, so I stopped for a while, ahaha! Maaaan, I couldn't sleep in the bus today -_- So laaame. So I just sat there & sort of lip-synced to some music, lmao.
Yeeeah, that's pretty much it, haha. I'm tireeeed! I'ma go to bed now (: Nights, blogger!
No comments:
Post a Comment