Plans changed a bunch of times today but the day didn't turn out so bad (: Original plan was to go see a movie with Alina at Highland Park today. Got a call from Jelly during 3rd period, and says that she wanted to hangout and watch a movie but I didn't have enough for that, so we decided to just hangout at her place if plans with Alina aren't finalized, since she said it was a "maybe". So after school, Alina decides to stay after to hangout with her friend, and I leave to go hangout with Jelly. Got kind of lost at first cos I wasn't sure which way to walk when I got off the bus, haha. We watched 17 Again and part of Land of the Lost, well I only watched some of it, lol. Later, we went up to her room to make bracelets. FAILLLLL, I suck, haha. Had a hard time trying to contact Alina & Sam -_- Around 7, we left for dinner. We were supposed to go eat at Alondra's, but it was PACKED to the maaaaax! Then they wanted to go to Souplantation but they couldn't find their coupons for it, so we ended up going to Noodle World and Alina & Sam ended up NOT coming after all. Was gonna order spicy spaghetti but had a sudden craving for Pad Thai, so I asked for that instead. We shared everything, so I was pretty full, and we didn't even finish all the food either! LOL, but it was yummy though (: Then later, we went to Momo's Bakery and they bought some bread, then we went across the street to buy boba. Oh, I missed my step, caught my fall & broke a nail -_- LOL. After, they drove me home (: Thanks for having me over, for dinner, for the pudding milk tea, and the ride home today! :D Let's hangout again soon! <3
So, school? It was alright today. I was late this morning -_- 1st period, we finished watching Death of a Salesman. For the rest of the period, Ms. Conant just told us about our plans for next week's in-class essay work /: I don't like that! Then she kinda convinced me to take her VOI class next semester, cos I didn't really want to take medical terminology, haha. 2nd period, I was really tired! We had to watch a film in that class too. I fell asleep for part of it. It was about Walmart. For the last 20-25 minutes, we talked about Asians and Chinese food, haha. Egg rolls & orange chicken, yummy! (: Oh, and they did each others' eye shadow. They wanted to do mine but I refuse to have yellow eye shadow on (: Anyway, for lunch, I really wanted kung pao chicken w/ rice, but when I got to the front, there was no more ): So I ended up getting spaghetti w/ meatballs. Still good though! 3rd period, was pretty much what I already said in the ^previous section, haha.
Oh maaaan, I'm so tired! I'm falling alseep from sitting here, haha. Oh dear! This weekend, I need to start on my project, seriously! I need to buy a poster board for my project and we need color ink for the printer. Hm, Phineas & Ferb right now! Waiting for sister to stop talking on the phone so we can go to bed, lol. Laundry tomorrow morning, darn!
1 comment:
LOL! I have a project to do too! Yet, I'm reading blogs. Haha
Post a Comment