01/19/10
I had substitutes all day! We had a sub bus driver, and a sub for 1st, 2nd & 3rd period. Insaneee! It was pretty chill, didn't do much but I was sleepy all day. I stood in the rain during lunch (: I was freaken soaked! Tried to dry my sweater in 3rd period but the heater wasn't working that well. The sub was nice, but he didn't do anything right, haha. It's fine though (: He says I have the gift of helping (: That made my day. I'm glad I could help <3 Holy craaaap, it was cold. I called my mom when we got back so she could pick me up and drive May home (:
01/20/10
Oh dear, all the teachers are back today! 1st period - continued reading "Death of a Salesman", answered some questions, talked & was filmed again today. I wonder how much longer we're gonna be getting filmed -_- I'm getting tired of being on camera, haha. 2nd period - worked on classwork. I'm glad it's not due until next week, but I really need to get started on my renewable resource pamphlet project soon. It's due on Friday and I haven't started on anything. I didn't even pick out my resource yet! >< That's bad, I'm gonna try to start on it tomorrow for sure! We were supposed to take notes in class today, but the teacher kind of lagged it, so we didn't. Probably tomorrow, haha. Lunch was good, better than the past couple of weeks. They actually had better food today, LOL. Anyway, we were able to fit in the asian room cos there was an Interact Club meeting, so everyone was in McCrary's room, haha yay! I got to stay warm instead of getting soaked in the rain (: 3rd period - I doodled again! It was fun cos I brought colorful pens to school with me :D Oh maaaan, it started to rain really hard! We had a hard time walking upstairs after school cos the wind was so hard -_- Was supposed to get picked up at the bus stop today, but my mom was shopping with her co-workers, so I stayed at May's house for about 2 hours until she came to pick me up before we picked up my little sister at the bus stop. Dang, it was freezing! I made sandwiches for my sisters & myself when I got home. That was delicious! Dinner afterwards, and watched American Idol. So my mom made this juice & added alcohol. So much for not drinking! Ahaha, supposedly there was two kinds; one was grape juice and the other one was grape wine or something, and my mom bought the wrong one, lmao. Anyway hopefully I get a good sleep tonight & wake up early tomorrow. I was late this morning ); Not good!
Okaaay nights! Just felt like blogging before going to bed (:
No comments:
Post a Comment