Another rainy day. Tomorrow too, I think. I've had a good start this week (: Yesterday was a bright & sunny day. We were being filmed in 1st period but I was on track with everything & I did what I needed to do in my group. I presented my illustration, finished my sociogram on time, and I worked on the character P.O.V. questions with Connie. Everyone liked my illustration (: I'm proud of myself for finishing that, haha. We sat in a circle to have our class discussion near the end of the period. That was fun, I liked that! We should do that more often, haha. I'm gonna miss that class next semester! 2nd period was alright. I tried to finish all my classwork but I couldn't cos I didn't know how to answer the questions haha. I totally failed my quiz -_- I need to start studying more. I conversated with people at my table. That was fun. I opened up more for some reason, haha. Lunch was alright, we had burrito. Talked with Jamie & Sharon about driving. Wow, I need to start on my permit, everyone else is already done with theirs /: This is bad, lol. 3rd period was pretty good. I actually had something to do, I was happy (: I just taped up some of their projects on the board. It was squishy cos the desks were on the side of the board wall, so yeah -_- But it was nice cos the kids helped me out. It's funny how to choose this time to be nice. We only have like 2 weeks before the term ends, haha. So later when I got home, I decided to update my MP3. I deleted everything, and I was only able to upload 87 songs -_- I need to add more songs, haha. Wow, the new episode of One Tree Hill was really good! Also, Life Unexpected was really good too. New show & I'm already loving it (:
Ahhhhhhhh I got up late this morning. Good thing I wasn't late for the bus though. I had a good conversation with Alina & Dianne this morning (: I found out that they both don't like marshmallows and bananas like me! I was so happy about that. They were the firsts to not tell me "OMG ARE YOU CRAZY? MARSHMALLOWS ARE SO GOOD!" Also, cotton candy cos it's really sweet. I was sleepy in 1st period cos we were reading -_- That's bad, haha. Sharon gave me a chocolate (: 2nd period, we studied a little before our test. Marlene helped me out with some of it cos she finished before me and she got an A - 99%. So smart >< I finished about 25 minutes before the bell. I got a C - 68% /: But I'm glad I didn't fail again though, cos I failed the other tests, except one that I got an A on, haha. Quesadillas for lunch! Talked to Jamie about some stuff again, kind of. It was really cold! I almost fell asleep in 3rd period T.T I corrected some papers, then later I was falling asleep from doing a word search, haha. I couldn't sleep in the bus for some reason, so I was talking to Alina most of the time, haha. We decided to go see a movie, even though it was raining (: $3 movie, that's cool. We went to her place first cos we had to pee, LOL. We had some Burger King at her house before leaving for the bus. While walking to the bus stop, we saw Ashley Wu! (: We missed the bus ): But the next one came pretty fast, haha. We missed the first 25 minutes of the movie but it's okay. We watched The Book of Eli, that was really good! Thanks for paying & thanks to your friend for giving us those delicious oatmeal raisin cranberry cookies. It was yummy! I want some more, haha. It was nice hanging out with you today. We haven't done that in a while. LOL sharing your little umbrella! It was cute though, haha. Wow, we had such bad luck with the metro today. Every time we were close to the stop, the bus leaves LOL. But it's okay! I got home at 5 (: Mother made tofu for dinner, yum! Just watched American Idol, with guest singers Avril Lavigne & Katy Perry. Funnnnnny! I can't wait to see tomorrow's episode :D
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY. You won't understand unless if I told you at school, ahahaha! I'm just happy. If it were for the whole week, that'd be awesome, but I doubt it though, lmao. Anyway, good start for the week! Good luck to Jamie on her driving test, well it was this afternoon, but I hope you did well on your test anyway! (: OH GOSH, it's freaken cold right now. I need to sleep early tonight & wake up earlier. I've been so sleepy ;O I think it's raining again tomorrow, oh noooooo.
No comments:
Post a Comment