I kept telling myself that I was going to clean, but I didn't! -__- I need to do it soon. It's getting a little crowded by my bed side. There's too much stuff there. I'm having trouble finding a lot of things too. This sucks. We're gonna be cleaning on Chinese New Years too, like we always do. Hopefully I get a lot of things thrown out so there's more room.
Wow, there are so many new episodes on TV today! We just watched the premiere of ICarly's "ISaved Your Life" and the new episode of Big Time Rush. We would have watched 'The Secret Life of an American Teenager" and "Make It or Break It" but we lost our Ch.64, ABC Family ); We don't have Ch.52 either. So freaken sad /: Oh and we also watched One Tree Hill, now we're watching a new show on the WB called "Life Unexpected". It's pretty good so far (: I like it!
Oh nooooo, there's school tomorrow. I'm still lazy! Masterton won't be here tomorrow, which means .. another major headache with her crazy ninth graders. T___T Whoo .. can't wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment