Thursday, February 11, 2010

Relieved

That my little sister is okay. I apologize for making some people feel awkward around me during lunch today. I was a little .. not myself after hearing the news. If I said something that made you feel that I was being rude or mean or something, I'm sorry.

Today was an okay-ish day. I was on the tired side, so I didn't want to do much. In 1st period, Jasmine & I just gave our opinion and ideas on the VOI site, and that was pretty much all we did the whole period. We're supposed to meet tomorrow at lunch for a get-together lunch meeting with her other periods. For 2nd period, we were taught how to measure the wideness x width x length on the wood. Juan and I were called up to demonstrate how to use one of the machines. The teacher threw a measuring tape to me -_- I almost didn't see that coming. How embarrassing would that have been if I had not caught it? Lol. So yeah, it was scary using that machine. Actually, every machine in that classroom scares me x.x I need to start getting used to it & hopefully not hurt myself. Later, we were asked to measure these blocks that he had on each table. For the last 45 minutes of class, we just relaxed & did our own thing. Lunch was when all the craziness came to me. I went to get lunch and as I'm walking out, Jamie runs up to me & tells me about what happened to my sister & I didn't know what to think or say. I lost my appetite though, so I gave my food to Jamie cos I couldn't eat. I pretty much just sat there, and as worried as I was, I tried to hold in whatever emotions I had. Jamie kept giving me a creepy stare cos she thought I was crying >< I wasn't though! Maybe I was starting to tear up, but I wasn't crying though. I walked with Sharon when the bell rang, told her what happened cos she tried to comfort me even though she didn't know what happened and I appreciate that (: then cried a little to get it off my chest before going to 3rd period. Today, we learned about a photographer named Annie Leibovitz. We got a worksheet for homework on her, but it's just three easy questions, nothing too bad! We have to get started on our photography assignments /: I'm in desperate need of a camera. I had a really good nap in the bus, but not enough sleep. Got home & made some ramen noodles, and now blogging. I need to do my homework after this.

Jamie is gonna start blogging again, yay! After reading hers, my birthday is in a month! That is really fast, I noticed. Btw, happy birthday May!

Pretty lame Thursday I've had so far. So tiring, and my classes are kind of boring this semester /: I don't like it. & Since I have all electives, it's making me lazy cos I have nothing to do T__T I don't like this.

No comments: