Saturday, February 20, 2010

Rain yesterday. Sun today (:

I'm proud of myself for not being online so much for the past 3 days. I was online, but not for a long time (: This week felt busy, but it really wasn't o.o LOL.

02/17/10 Wednesday
Everyone was tired and thought it was Thursday or Friday already, how funny is that? Hahaha. Let's see, 1st period: Went to do some errands for VOI stuff with the group. Sort of talked things out about what we're gonna do about the interviews and podcasts. Messed around with photobooth (: 2nd period: We continued working on our frame in woodshop. Those machines really scare me .. lol. Lunch was okay. I don't remember what happened, haha. 3rd period: Connie & I went to Conant's room to hangout with the VOI kids and take pictures for our portrait assignment. We hungout until 12:45 and went back to class. Surprisingly didn't get into trouble, lmao. After school: good nap in the bus! Went to the post office to get my certificate of mailing & send in my FAFSA application thingy. Later, went home & my dad was already waiting for me. It was really hot -_- So we had to bring water when we were going out. First, we were going to Circuit City, but when we got there, realized that they changed that place to Best Buy, so we went in there to look around for a while. We found a camera that we liked, but we were both being picky about the color. My dad REALLY didn't want a red camera, AHAHA. So we told them that we might come back later or something. We were stuck in traffic for about a half hour going to Fry's. When we finally got there, we looked around for about 15 minutes, and found the best camera out of the rest that was there. Pretty cheap for the newest version, $200 only! I only had $90 with me, so my dad had to pay the rest, +TAX of like $20 -_- That's a lot. My dad says that's my bday present, and I'm like "okay!" cos I know he'll forget my bday again anyway, like always. Got home EXACTLY @ 6pm, watched TV until it was time for bed. That was it (:

02/18/10 Thursday
1st period: Conant made us listen to the podcast on her IPOD -_- It was about prom, so crazy! It was surprisingly interesting. It was about some school's prom, and a tornado had occurred. Pretty scary. And it was telling us how the tornado destroyed a lot of homes and a lot of people got hurt and was sent to the E.R. At first, some of the kids thought it was "so cool to have a tornado prom" but then later, some of them got phone calls telling them that some of their family members were hurt, THEN they started to worry. Some kid got everything recorded, except you couldn't see anything in the video cos it was super dark outside. All you could hear were people screaming or asking the police/fire fighters what were going on and the principal telling them that the prom is going to be postponed. Just WOW. 2nd period: Jenn called me, so I called back before class started. Couldn't really hear her, but finally got the message after saying "Wait, what? I can't hear you!" like 10 times LOL! Sanded our frames and cut out more pieces. This class makes me cough cos of the smell and stuff, I don't like it /: Lunch: Jamie wasn't here today -_- Left me, gosh! LOL. 3rd period: Kin, Connie & I were out for the whole period, came back 10 minutes before the bell & McGlothlin was telling us how we should give a specific location when we go out and we should come back after 10-15 minutes of taking pictures outside. Jeez, I don't like that rule -_- That's too less time, haha. After school, found out that I got the wrong number T.T I called, hoping that it was Tommy's number, and some girl picked up. She was a little rude, but whatever. I won't hear from her again! Jeez. So I called Jenn, but she was in class, sorry! She called back & told me the number again. I got ONE number wrong, oh gosh LOL. Called & went to get the camera from Tommy. Got home, ate first, got ready & left to YUCA @ 4. Got our seats, meeting started a little late cos a lot of people were late. Finally got started around 5 with the performances. You guys did good! It was hard to record cos the guy in front of me moved around too much -_- But that's okay, I got most of it! Found out that my camera can zoom in & out while recording, yay! :D Hungout outside for a while, talking to people. Went home for dinner, taught myself to upload pictures & videos from the camera, sent about 2 videos & the pictures to Jenn, then had to go to bed -_- haha.

02/19/10 Friday

Morning: Went to Vons with Alina and got some nasty cappuccino cos it was bitter and couldn't find any sugar /: Waste of $2! 1st period: Bookroom w/ Jasmine, came back to listen to another podcast - this time, it was about Frenemies. It was interesting, but didn't understand some of it cos I wasn't paying attention LOL. The computer was messing with me. I thought they blocked Tumblr when the internet got disconnected LOL! Played around with photobooth again! 2nd period: We watched Austin Powers -_- So yeah, we watch movies on Fridays now, cos the teacher has paperwork to do. I slept for almost half the period cos I was pretty tired. Good nap! I sleep better when it's loud o.o Lunch: VOI Meeting, Conant made Mac N Cheese for us! That was yummy (: Thanks! Successful meeting, but next week, Noah really needs to come in to teach us how to us the edirals so we can get started on our interviews & podcasts soon. We need video cameras too, oh dear! Conant wants me to do the music reviews with the guys, but I don't even know what we're supposed to do with that o.o Haha. 3rd period: Tried to keep myself awake by keeping myself busy. Turned in our focal length assignment and uploaded some of our photos on the computer. Leadership came to pass out the senior packets to us, but forgot to give it to the people in the back of the room, so Connie & I went out to get one, haha. For the rest of the period we just looked at that, and sat around talking. After school: Alina called to ask if I wanted to go to Panda Express for the fundraiser, invited Kin also. On our way, got lazy to walk all the way down there cos it was cold and both Alina & Kin didn't have a sweater on. We were gonna go to Chor's, but ended up going to Taco Bell. Ordered a 89cent burrito. Stupid lady, thought I was lying when I told her that she gave me the wrong change. I was standing there the whole time, and it was only a minute after she gave me the change and she was like "are you sure I didn't give you the right change?" and she gave me that look. I mean, dude, I was standing there for the past couple of seconds looking at my change, where could I possibly put it? & There were people looking at me too. Why would I purposely make myself look bad in public? That would be an idiotic thing to do, especially concerning with money. Idk, that lady was just really disrespectful. After eating, we went to McDonalds and Alina treated us to ice cream! The bus driver let us bring it in the bus (: Got some weird cramps /: Got to her mom's work place, used the restroom, finally! It was a little awkward at first cos it was super quiet. Saw a really cute dog! We thought it was a girl, haha. I went to read a magazine cos I was falling asleep from the silence o.o Kin got her nails done by Alina's mom (: It was pretty! Around 5, we went to look at the doggy store, then to the bakery! I bought some pastries (: So yummy, I likeeee! 15 for $3.35, good deal (: I love their pastries <3 My favorite! I noticed that every time we go there, or when I go there, we always start some sort of a conversation with the person who works there, haha. Went back to her mom's place, waited until she finished cleaning, and left. On the ride home, had a pretty good conversation with her mom (: Thanks for the ride home! I had fun (: Haven't hung out with both of them in a while, so it was good. Got home around 6, shared pastries with my dad & sisters, then watched TV. I had to make my own dinner cos my parents got lazy to make food, haha. Went to bed early @ 10pm cos I was falling asleep from watching TV.

02/20/10 Saturday
Woke up at 8am but I was cold so I went back to sleep & got up at 10am to take pictures for my sister cos she needed a picture of herself for a meeting. I look ugly in the morning, so nasty! AHAHA. My hair was super messy, yuck! Showered. Daddy has no work today! He made us ramen noodles for breakfast, haha. And now, I'm just online. Trying to find some good songs to download. I need more songs on my MP3 & my phone to listen to, lol. Hm, Nothing much to do today.

This Weekend:

My dad says we might go to Costco tomorrow to buy ink for the printer cos he wants us to print out pictures since we have a camera to use now, haha. Hopefully we do, cos I might need color ink for photography class o.o All morning, I've been trying to think of questions to use for the interviews for VOI class -_- But my head isn't working right now. Maybe cos it's the weekend? Ah, I need to buy pringles and work on my camera obscura, damn. It's due on Monday >< And I need 4 people to model for me for my portrait assignment, which is also due on Monday. It was originally due on Friday but our class kept complaining (: Hahaha. Hm, I need to get new earphones, desperately!

Trying to decide whether or not to go to the Ski Trip with Interact Club next week. Also, Bake sale for VOI? I think that is the best thing to do, cos I don't wanna sell things on my own, it's better as a group, lol. Little sister's birthday is in about 2 weeks! Caaaake, yummy! (: WOW I typed a lot, haha.

WEEKEND TO DO LIST:
1. Work on & Finish Camera Obscura.
2. Find 3 people to model for my portrait assignment.
3. Think of questions to ask for the interviews.
4. Get a head start on next week's photography assignment: TEXTURE.

No comments: