February 4th
Jose slammed the chair into my finger ): That hurt! It's okay though, it wasn't on purpose. (: We did our socratic seminar! We were the last group to go up, and they liked the drawing that Edwin did & the quotes that I picked out (: We didn't say all of them though, just some. Oh well, they liked it (: That's all that matters! We got our final exam grades in 2nd period. FAIL T_T So I have a B for the class. Even with the extra credit movie I attended and the extra credit for turning in my project early, I still have a B /: For the rest of the period, we read Aracelly's magazine and talked. It was weird cos I yelled out "I HATE THAT GUY!" cos we read about this guy from American Idol. It was the one that was the last person to go in and he was giving the judges attitude and he sang horribly also. Then Revel heard me and she was like "you hate who?!" and then yeeeah, hahaha! I thought that was funny though (: I made dumplings for lunch today! So I shared that with everyone, yummy! 3rd period went by pretty fast. We watched Wall-E (: It was between that movie or Julie & Julia. I really wanted to watch Julie & Julia but most of the class didn't want to see it, cos supposedly it sounded boring, coming from some girl that didn't know how to explain the story to them -_- Whoo, it was chilly today! I actually went to YUCA! It was the first meeting I attended this year. (:
February 5th
Graduation Celebration Party for Mary! Aww, we're gonna miss her, she won't be back for next semester ): But there's a possibility we might see her at the graduation party later in the year (: Reunion! Haha. They bought a chocolate cake for her. We took lots of pictures with her. I turned in my extra credit essay! I wonder if all that work we did this week is gonna bring me up to an A (: That would be great! A couple of us played Outburst Junior; Sharon brought the games (: That was fun! I was gonna go play Dirty Minds with them in 2nd period, but we couldn't leave the class, so I ended up playing cards with Joel & Marlene, SPEEEEEED. Then later, Danny taught us how to play SPOONS. That was fun, but I am so slow! LOL. It was raining when we left for lunch >< We had quesadillas & french fries today, yum (: It was funny, laughing with Jamie, LOL <3 We got hit with hot sauce/ketchup ): I cleaned myself off a little in the rain, then I tried to get the smell off in 3rd period. I told Ms. Masterton but she said she couldn't smell it, so it's okay, haha. They had snacks & stuff for their end of semester party, and they also finished watching Wall-E, then just chilled out for the rest of the period. They played some wack music -_- Too much profanity as well. Some of them played games on the computer, and a lot of people were crowding around them to watch, haha. Masterton & I had to clean up a lot after them -_- They leave such a mess, jeez. Wow, Masterton thanked me a lot for being her T.A., saying that it was good that I was patient, nice & always present so I could help her out cos that class was a HANDFUL. I totally agree with that. Good thing I never lost control & ended up yelling at them, haha. Oh dear, it started raining after school! I asked my mom to pick me up at the bus stop, and we gave Sam a ride back home cos it started to rain harder & it was really cold. Brrrrr! I had a huge tummy ache later that night ): But it wasn't like I needed to do a number dos, it just felt like something was biting me inside -_- We watched new episodes of Ghost Whisperer, ICarly, Big Time Rush, and some other shows. Later, we saw the SOS Helping Haiti thing. A lot of people performed and such. It was pretty interesting (: Went to sleep early, like at 10:30pm. Had some pepto-bismo before going to bed.
February 6th
Still had that horrible tummy ache this morning /: But not that bad anymore. I had a weird mix of food for breakfast o.O Some noodles with cabbage, a ham&cheese sandwich, and some sausages & dumplings, LOL. Mother called earlier! Saying something about my cousin's uncle is having a baby shower or something, so we're going to the party later on. I don't even know who that is o.o But she doesn't wanna go alone, so I guess I'm going with her? Anyway, we need to do chores today >< It's cold & I'm feeling kind of lazy. We have a three-day weekend, yay! :D
updates on that baby shower later! ^ (:
I decided to not go to the baby shower since I don't know anyone there, haha. So I guess I'll be staying home tonight (: Gotta do chores later! Oh noooo. One more week until Chinese New Year, which means there's a lot of cleaning to do this week! :O
No comments:
Post a Comment