Sunday 02/07/10
Got to stay up late! (: Went to bed around 12am.
Monday 02/08/10
No school! I was online the whole day. Before bed, I watched so many sad shows! It was crazy. I watched One Tree Hill, Life Unexpected, and The Bachelor. So emotional. I was so sad when Ali left /: I really wanted her to stay on the show. I blame her boss, cos they made her choose between Jake or her work, but it was smart of her to choose her job cos she wasn't for sure if Jake would choose her in the end. What would have happened if he didn't choose her? She would have lost her job and that would have been horrible. I went to bed sobbing, haha. It was a sad night! But wow, those were some insanely sad yet interesting episodes.
Tuesday 02/09/10
First day of the new semester! 1st period - VOI with Jasmine, Garrett & Anthony. We were kind of confused with everything, so we didn't do much. Plus, the internet wasn't working. So, all we did was clean the back room so we can work in there. 2nd period - Woodshop with Joel & Juan. I don't really know anyone in there & I feel very awkward in there cos I think I'm the only asian & everyone looks at me weird, or maybe it's just me? I'm not sure. Maybe I'll start adjusting after a few days. He gave us a tour of the workshop, and scared the crap out of us. It made me NOT want to take the class anymore cos I was scared of hurting myself. But I'll stay anyway. 3rd period - Photography with Kin, Connie, and a couple of other people. I know other people in there, but we don't really talk, but it's okay! Time to make new friends (: I need to get a camera /:
Wednesday 02/10/10
Second day went a lot better. 1st period, the guys worked on garageband and came up with a pretty good podcast. Jasmine & I just watched, but we helped out with some stuff, such as giving ideas or arranging parts. It was pretty funny (: 2nd period, the teacher showed us how to measure and we learned our fractions! He gave us a worksheet to work on, and when I asked him how I was doing & if I was doing it right, he was like "You're doing great! You must be really good at math since you're Asian" and I was like .. wow, really? -_- I would have expected a student to say that, but having a teacher tell me that was really weird. 3rd period, the teacher showed us 5 things to focus on for working a camera. Later, we were assigned to interview someone that we DON'T know, on what they think about ART/PHOTOGRAPHY. So I made friends with a girl named Jaime [yes, that's how her name is spelled] and while I was being interviewed, Connie was getting down what I said instead of getting her own partner, haha. During the interviewing, I hear someone behind me call my name .. I turn & .. IT'S JULIA! :D I haven't seen her since 8th grade, it's been so long! I freaken missed her. She was like "I knew you looked familiar!" ahaha, so crazy. I bought a box of Reese's Pieces at Rite Aid today! I likeee! A lot of things were on sale, haha.
YESSSSS, two more days until this week ends. I'm excited (: This weekend is Chinese New Year! The only thing that isn't so exciting would be CLEANING. Ahhhhh, so crazy.
1st period - Gotta get working on garageband and start on our project & interviewing stuff soon! Then get together during lunch to talk things out, oh myyy.
2nd period - Measurement & Safety test this week & next week, I believe. It's gonna be crazy -_- We have to get 100% or we can't work on the wood & machines o__o
3rd period - Camera Obscura project due next friday -_- Also, this zooming picture project thing that is due next week on Tuesday. I need a camera to get started ><
No comments:
Post a Comment