Sunday, June 13, 2010
Yesterday
We went out to eat KBBQ for Tommy's birthday, which was on Friday, but we did it the day after, haha. So it was kind of last minute .. sorry about that! Called up Jenn to ask if she wanted to come along if she wasn't busy. Got ready, Tommy drove out to come pick us up [even though he only lives like one house down LOL!] then we went to go pick up Jenn. It was the LONGEST ride to her house ever! We ended up taking the long way through Elysian Park cos there was a Dodger's game and there was traffic. Picked up Jenn, then we went to Koreatown to eat KBBQ! Honestly, I think that's only my 2nd time eating it. The first time was for my uncle's birthday, I think, cos I remember eating some of that at Tofu House, haha. Anyway, my sister was treating, Jenn was cooking the meat, and I was there to accompany the birthday boy! Daaang, you guys can eat! I mean, I already knew that, but dang (; It was really good though! Lmao, like half way through I got cramps, so I stopped to bite on my chopsticks to try to make the pain go away and right when it stopped, I ate like super fast, HAHA! I didn't get to see the bill but I heard it wasn't bad considering how much we had ordered. I'm surprised! OHMYGOSH, so after I was done eating, I went to the restroom, and while I was peeing, the lights shut off on me T___T I felt like I was blinded for 5 seconds there! So I slapped the wall and the lights went back on. DAAAAAMN, my heart jumped. STUPID SENSOR LIGHT T___T Scared the fuck out of me. x__x So I got out super quick and Jenn was like "Wtf" and I'm like "DAMN That was the scariest restroom experience I've ever had!" then I told her what happened and went out, haha. I told my sister and Tommy when I went out, and damn, I was all freaking out but I laughed about it anyway (: After KBBQ, we drove down to Little Tokyo to eat YOGURTLAND! Talk about a big appetite, yeah we CAN eat! xP My sister treated again (: I was kind of sad that it was my first time not getting my mint chocolate chips with my frozen yogurt ): But it's okay, it was still good! So we ate in the car, and on the ride going to Jenn's house, there were so many ambulances o__o So many accidents & what not lately. Hope everyone's okay! After Tommy dropped off Jenn, he drove us home, then he went home. We got back at like 10 but I stayed up until like, 11:30, lmao. So yeah, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMMY! [Late, but still!] Also, thanks Sis for treating us to everything today! (: <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yum i fed my left stomach last night (:
Post a Comment