Monday, June 14, 2010

Day 03

A Picture Of What You Did Today


I went to school today. After school, I went to buy stuff to make mint chocolate chip cookies! Before baking, I pigged out on leftovers from yesterday. Pizza & chicken wings from Alondra's :P Yummy! While I was baking, my auntie came over and gave me a graduation present since she can't make it to my graduation this week. Thank youuu! (:

Your Parents
Dear Mom & Dad,
I know I piss you off sometimes and I don't listen when I should. There's a lot of things that I disobey but I'm learning each day. I'm sorry if I ever disappointed you at some points in your life. I love how we are closer each year. I love that we start to understand each other more better. Thank you for all that you have done for me. I know I get mad sometimes but that's because I'm young and I don't understand many things yet. Thank you for teaching me what I need to learn and helping me in what I lack. I love you guys.
<3 Love,
Your daughter

Your Favorite Television Program
GHOST WHISPERER

No doubt about it. I still can't believe they cancelled that show. I'm so sad ):

2 comments:

Jenn(: said...

damn ghost whispers scares me ><

COOKIES ! DAMN IT I KNEW I SHOULD HAVE WENT OVER TO RANT!

Unknown said...

LMAO you always choose the wrong days to come over HAHAHA xP