I haven't blogged in a while and I honestly miss it. (: Now let's get updated!
06/05/10 PROM
For me, it was ALRIGHT. I didn't like a lot of things about it but I had some fun throughout the night. A headache occurred 2 hours before the night ended but that didn't bring me down too much, it's just that, I REALLY didn't want to dance. I felt like I was being forced to, for some of the times. But it's okay, I know you guys mean good when you tried to pull me out there. I took many pictures. Mostly, FOR other people. Some of myself with others. And some were just plain random. In N Out after prom with Alina & Megan was great. We were starving the whole night. Alina, thank you for treating even though I had money to pay for myself. You're the best <3 After dropping off Megan, we knocked out in the car, haha. I got home around 2:30 in the morning. Also, thanks to your parents for coming out so late to give us a ride.
06/08/10 SENIORS AWARDS NIGHT
I missed it because I didn't have a ride home /: I was pretty bummed out. I heard that we can pick up our awards from DeBoer's office but I haven't had the memory to do so this week. Let's try that tomorrow.
06/10/10 YUCA SPRING BANQUET
Honestly, I was looking forward to this day. I was looking forward to seeing everyone in their formal outfits. I was looking forward to the food that was going to be provided for us. I was looking forward to taking pictures with everyone. I was looking forward to a lot of things. My friend, period, paid a visit for a week yesterday & it totally upset my stomach all day. I went to the banquet late and bumped into Lele & Heidi so we went in together. They got food and I didn't. You waiters suck -___- I really wanted to eat something but I didn't want to get up and complain how I didn't get food yet and I didn't want to ASK for it either. Instead, I just sat there and as they cleaned up everyone's plates, I got DESSERT, which I didn't care if I got or not, I was HUNGRY for the food, not dessert -__- I hate you, period. Anyway, music played the whole way through. Debbie & Sam came a little while later and wanted to sit with us but there was no room so they sat at the table across. Lele & Heidi wanted to look at my yearbook so after they did that, I asked them to sign it, then Debbie signed it too. I left early with them, like around 6:30 cos I was getting major cramps + I didn't feel like staying anymore -_- I took the vase of roses with me (: We took some pictures outside before we all left. I got a ride around the corner to home from Sam, haha. Thanks! Got back and decided to camera whore. I wanted to start on my photography scrap book but I got lazy and only got up to as far as printing out pictures + comments /: Parents kept coming out to bug me and I totally lost the "feeling" of completing something that I was excited to get started on. Now I can't finish this tonight cos my mind has gone off to a complete different place. Now I am tired & I want to sleep. Hopefully I can finish this tomorrow cos it's due tomorrow /: Luckily I have photography for 3rd (: Ahhhs, tomorrow is Friday already! :D
I'll put up pictures later, like .. this weekend, haha!
2 comments:
my period came yesterday too!
our best friends like to come visit at the same time (: HAHAHA
Post a Comment