Saturday, June 12, 2010

To make up

For all those depressing posts I put up before, I decided to post up funny things that have been happening lately to cheer up my profile, LOL.

Yesterday, during 3rd period, McGlothlin said that someone or a couple of people should get together and plan what we should do next Tuesday, like have a party or play games to spend our last day together. Armando volunteered to do it cos he needed extra credit.
Armando: "We should play .. NAKED TWISTER!"
Jaime: moaning "Ohhh, ohh, ohhhhh, ohh noooo"
Everyone: "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WTFFFF!?"
*laughing continues, then a while later
McGlothlin: "If you're going to play naked twister, I'm going to invite all the administrators to come play with you"
Someone: "EWW, BARCENOS!"
Everyone: "AHAHAHA!"
*couple minutes later .. someone asks Jaime, "Are you gonna play?"
Jaime: "If you're going to play Naked Twister, ohhhhh no"
-- OH MAN, this is what I love about my 3rd period. There's never a day where I'm not entertained AT LEAST A LITTLE, LOL!

Day of Prom, asking around if anyone can do my nails last minute ..
Me: "Ask your friend where she lives."
Little sister goes online to ask her friend: "Hey, where do you live?"
Friend: "Southern California"
*I look over to her screen then we both look at each other and bust out laughing!
Me: "HAHA DUH I KNOW THAT! She goes to school with you, of course she lives around"
Little Sister: "I guess we had to be more specific HAHA"

So, we had a substitute in 3rd period the other day, to be specific, our substitute teacher was MS.KIM, yeah HER, the lady we ALL HATE. The story went a little like this: She was walking around with the roll sheet to take attendance and she watched every little move each person did. If you wrote your friends' name down, she'd notice. So this girl puts her friend's name down,
Ms.Kim: "WHO'S SHANNON?!"
Girl: "That's my friend, she sits behind me"
Ms.Kim: "WHERE IS YOUR FRIEND?"
Girl: "In the bathroom."
Ms.Kim: "SHE'S NOT HERE. WHY YOU PUT HER NAME DOWN FOR?"
Girl: "I thought you wanted it in order so you knew where we sat."
Ms.Kim: "NO, IF SHE NOT HERE, SHE ABSENT OR TARDY!"
Girl: "Why are you yelling at me?"
Ms.Kim: "COS YOUR ATTITUDE MAKE ME UPSET!"
I look over to my friend Katie and say,
Me: "So, if she makes me upset, can I yell back at her too?"
Katie: "HAHAHA I KNOW RIGHTTT?!"

A while later, we were talking to Shelsee.
Shelsee: "Judy, you're so asian!"
Me: "What? What did I do?"
Shelsee: making hand movements/gestures You keep doing all of that.
Me: "Wtf? HAHA"
Shelsee: "Yeah, haven't you been to Chinatown?"
Me: "Did you just ask if I've ever been to Chinatown?"
Everyone: "HAHAHA!"
*We didn't notice that everyone was listening until they all busted out laughing LOL!

After prom, in the car with Alina and Megan, on the way home. Megan is asking me something but I don't hear her, so she keeps trying to get my attention.
Megan: "JUDY!"
Me: "HUH, WHAT?"
Megan: "How come you can never hear me? -_-"
Me: "Oh my god! I'm sorrrry! I didn't know you were talking to me!"
*So sad, but I really did not hear you! LOL, maybe I was tired haha xP Sorry, Megan!

Yesterday, talking to Jamie about the yearbook.
Jamie: "They were looking at your yearbook, then I thought that was mine but I remembered that someone else had it"
Me: "Oh it's okay! I remember my number on the side. It's volume 72"
Jamie: "Judy."
Me: "Yeah, what?"
Jamie: "They all have volume 72 on the side"
Me: "OMG AHAHAHA REALLLY?!"
Jamie: "AHAHAHA YEAH"
*I thought they all had different volume numbers HAHAHA MAN! xP

During lunch, Jamie failed to call Robin as he walked by us, LOL!
Jamie: "HEY UGLY!"
As Jaddis passes by also, so she turns to took.
Jamie: "OHMYGOD, NO NOT YOU, JADDIS! SORRY! I WAS CALLING FOR ROBIN!"
*HAHAHAHA man, that was pretty funny and sad at the same time. x] Jaddis, you're always pretty! Don't listen to Jamie! Haha.


Okay, I can't think of anymore, lmao. xP

No comments: