Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Day 04

A Picture Of Where You Went Today

I just went to school today but I didn't get any pictures so I just took a picture of this from my yearbook, HAHA! xP

Your Sibling (Or Closest Relative)
My sibling(s) - Sure, we get on each others nerves sometimes but you know I love you girls. We've been through a lot throughout these years, good and bad. Things are getting better, right? I hope so. We've gotten closer and we've grown up together. It's pretty great if you think about it. Other kids + their siblings probably don't get along as well as we do. We argue but we get over it in a couple of minutes. I think that's the best thing about our relationships together. We don't hold that grudge. I know people say "you're family, you'll get over it" but I believe that whenever they get mad at family, they take a longer time to get over it than we do. Idk, I'm just saying. I hope we grow a closer bond in the future years we have together. It's always nice having you guys around to be with. <3

Your Favorite Book

AT FACE VALUE by Emily Franklin
It's the most recent book I've read and I loved it. I actually finished the whole book, haha. xP

No comments: